Geelong Culture

Remove this Banner Ad

AvantGardener

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
The club that produced Gary Ablett and Matthew Stokes thought they could turn around Stengle. Well big news, they couldn't.

When at Adelaide Stengle got done for DUI and for illicit substances.

Now he has been involved in an incident at 2am at a nightclub.

Thankfully for his wellbeing he was able to run laps today at training.

However the scrutiny must fall back on him and the club.

5 weeks out from finals and the Cats have been making a run up the ladder ever since their 60 point defeat to Carlton but the headspace of their star recruit is absolutely 'fried'

Poor culture. Wheels are falling off

images

images

images

images

How many lives have Geelong past champions destroyed over the years ??
What does the Pyramid collapse have to do with the Geelong football club?

Half the shit you've raised is things that happened after people finished at Geelong.

I'm convinced you might actually be affected by high levels of lead in the drinking water

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to honestly apologise to Geelong fans here, I thought he was just busted out late drinking aka Steve Johnson, I had no idea he had a very serious medical episode.

As you may know, Steggles is one of my favourite Non Carlton players here and I am glad he is okay.

I don't think it's actually good form from anyone from any club to have a pop at a club and player for having a serious medical emergency (be it mental, physical or both)

Hopefully we will see Bok Bok Bok kicking ass again on field soon (not sure if he will be okay this week)

#GetWellASAPSteggles
#Bay13sFavouriteSon

I would like to honestly apologise to Geelong fans here, I thought he was just busted out late drinking aka Steve Johnson, I had no idea he had a very serious medical episode.

As you may know, Steggles is one of my favourite Non Carlton players here and I am glad he is okay.

I don't think it's actually good form from anyone from any club to have a pop at a club and player for having a serious medical emergency (be it mental, physical or both)

Hopefully we will see Bok Bok Bok kicking ass again on field soon (not sure if he will be okay this week)

#GetWellASAPSteggles
#Bay13sFavouriteSon
I'm sure it's still not too late for you to kiss and make up with your scat girlfriends here at the bay, I'm sure that they still love you even though you're a Moran. :$

I'm sure it's still not too late for you to kiss and make up with your scat girlfriends here at the bay, I'm sure that they still love you even though you're a Moran. :$

It's called being a decent and empathetic human being, something you have no concept of whatsoever Melting Maccas Floggo

Oh look one of them is back already white knighting Elmer, looks like lots of tongue kissing and love biting is on for tonight. :laughv1:

Oh please, Steggles has been one of my favourite Non Carlton players for a couple of years now.
Some common sense from you would be welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Culture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back