Geelong to go undefeated for the rest of 2024??

Remove this Banner Ad

Were lucky to get the Blues at the height of their injury troubles too.

Fortunately for the Cats they get to belt Richmond at home next week before a big game in Sydney. That will tell us a lot about how serious they are.
You're better than this.

Well, you're not but I thought I'd try your style just to point out the hypocrisy.

You're better than this.

Well, you're not but I thought I'd try your style just to point out the hypocrisy.

If the game were played a month later the Blues win. That is taking into account Geelong’s injuries and form as well.

Form, injuries, weather, day breaks, umpiring, luck ebbs and flows from week to week. Geelong had a good run, now they’re facing a few tough obstacles. They’re still a good side.

You’re a smart enough poster to look a little deeper.

If the game were played a month later the Blues win. That is taking into account Geelong’s injuries and form as well.

Form, injuries, weather, day breaks, umpiring, luck ebbs and flows from week to week. Geelong had a good run, now they’re facing a few tough obstacles. They’re still a good side.

You’re a smart enough poster to look a little deeper.
Well yeah form fluctuates. Luck does. Capacity to close out the tight games or even win a game you didn't really deserve to.

But Carlton deserved to lose that game just like Geelong has deserved to lose the last 4. You make your own luck. There were plenty of things in Geelong's control that they could have improved to turn any of those 3 close losses into wins. But they weren't good enough and that is the story.

Carlton supporters will eventually get there with that mindset I reckon. It's nervous and exciting to be back as a potential contender after so long, I get it. We probably got a bit giddy and anxious around 2004-2005. You seem relatively measured, a few other supporters around here are more erratic birds. It's all good fun anyway.

Did Brad and Chris Scott do a sneaky swap a month ago?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When it was created by an opposition supporter so he could go on a unhinged rant and sucking people in who only read the title then yeah....of course it wasn't.

No Cats fan was saying this
Scoreboard curse: Cats have not won a game since the $million hand out was announced by the State government.

First post in this thread.

It was never going to age well.

Just like the dozens of can player x be GOAT.

Its like low IQ click bait journalists come on and create threads just to get a reaction aka clicks.
Everyone says Geelong are such a great club.. so why do they require so many leg ups?? Their monopoly on Western Victoria is worse than Sydney and GWS academies!!

The soft draw also extends to having a six day break to the Suns five day break after the Suns played in Darwin last week. Then what do you know... after playing in Darwin the Cats get a nine day break before having to face the Giants at home who get the standard week.

I will also state it's not a conspiracy but just an inequality in the draw that shouldn't happen.

Its one of the many ways the AFL can manipulate the game.

Ah yes. Trying to take the attention off the new cellar dwellers.
How does it feel to hit rock bottom? Couldn’t have happened to a better club.
To make it better Dusty wants out as well!
😂
Would be good if we could offer house and land packages outside the salary cap.. and $1 pubs! Then there's the Cotton On payments outside the salary cap.. and low cost of living compared to Melbourne!!

Rent prices in Geelong are 34.4% lower than in Melbourne.
Restaurant prices in Geelong are 2% lower than in Melbourne.
Grocery prices in Geelong are 8.6% lower than in Melbourne.
Richmond are 18th and never managed to equal Joel Selwood's four premierships.
Have there been any players in Geelong's history who have won more than four premierships??

Would be good if we could offer house and land packages outside the salary cap.. and $1 pubs! Then there's the Cotton On payments outside the salary cap.. and low cost of living compared to Melbourne!!

Have there been any players in Geelong's history who have won more than four premierships??

Wow wee! So what you’re saying is that Geelong players can pay $58.80 for a steak while Richmond players have to fork over $60?

You’re right, that’s an outrage!

Everyone says Geelong are such a great club.. so why do they require so many leg ups?? Their monopoly on Western Victoria is worse than Sydney and GWS academies!!
I think the low o2 levels of your ladder current position have effected your brain function as this is some really weak shit.
Can you please come up with better fishing expeditions?

GO Catters

all im hearing is bitterness from those that can walk from Punt rd to the G and cant make it to Docklands without a big sook.

Sounds like Geelong envy.

You know you can live there too...

GO Catters

Yet Geelong supporters still have to make every single thread all about Richmond :rolleyes:
no posts in this thread for 7 weeks....

bumped by a Tugger LMAO.

Good theory
Go Catters

Richmond are 18th and never managed to equal Joel Selwood's four premierships.

I'd rather get the wooden spoon as opposed to finishing 5th-8th and be irrelevant in the finals, like Gerlong may do this year.

Selwood never went back to back
The best captains do this
The great captains 3peat!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong to go undefeated for the rest of 2024??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back