Geelong Trivia

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah your turn

Mmmm.. okay. Multiple choice question..

Everyone knows of THAT mark taken by Gary Ablett against Collingwood in 94. But what actually happened afterwards? Did he..

a. Go back and kick a goal like he always did
b. Kick a behind, but went on to win us the game like he always did
c. Kick a behind, but went to the bench and Hocking kicked us the match winning goals
d. Kicked it OOF, like Kent Kingsley always did
e. The umpire being ahead of his time, instead paid a free kick to Pert for IN THE BACK!!!

You may use 50/50, ask the BF audience or phone a friend (if you have any).

Everyone knows of THAT mark taken by Gary Ablett against Collingwood in 94. But what actually happened afterwards? Did he..

a. Go back and kick a goal like he always did
c. Kick a behind, but went to the bench and Hocking kicked us the match winning goals
d. Kicked it OOF, like Kent Kingsley always did
e. The umpire being ahead of his time, instead paid a free kick to Pert for IN THE BACK!!!

You may use 50/50, ask the BF audience or phone a friend (if you have any).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll give you partial credit Ablett5. It was his mark that saved us the game in the end. Collingwood would have run over the top of us if he hadn't.

Correct!! :)

Your turn

Ok then, seeing as the theme at the moment if after the siren moments, I'll cast our minds back to 2002 vs Carlton at the Telstra Dome. We all know Peter Riccardi kicked the goal after the siren giving us the win. The question is:

Who was the player, rather maligned for his kicking skills, who delivered a pinpoint pass to Riccardi off his left foot?

Ok then, seeing as the theme at the moment if after the siren moments, I'll cast our minds back to 2002 vs Carlton at the Telstra Dome. We all know Peter Riccardi kicked the goal after the siren giving us the win. The question is:

Who was the player, rather maligned for his kicking skills, who delivered a pinpoint pass to Riccardi off his left foot?
David Clarke... I think?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back