Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 97 41.6%
  • Dusty

Votes: 144 61.8%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 78 33.5%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 68 29.2%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 65 27.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
No it wouldn’t.

That’s like saying ‘I’ve looked at a door opening so I can explain all the physics and mechanics of hinges and their design and properties.’

What an utter joke 😂😂😂

We’ve lost quite a few finals because in large part we’ve been beaten by sides expected to beat us. Here and there we’ve dropped them to teams not expected to as well.

That will happen to teams in the finals for the better part of two decades.

Your inability as a grown adult to accept the relative success of a sporting team, like a child who can’t accept that its bed time, won’t change that.

Your analogies, jesus. 🤣

I will try to commit some of them to memory in case I ever have a conversation to kill one day. :)

Your analogies, jesus. 🤣

I will try to commit some of them to memory in case I ever have a conversation to kill one day. :)

Looks like he forgot Geelong finished above Richmond in 2017 and 2019.

Media also had them favourites in 2020 due to form.

I could be mistaken but they had more AAs in all those years too.

Blind Freddy can see GMHBA makes them do well in H&A then they crumble. It’s not just against us either they had more AAs than the Hawks dynasty + 08. It’s cooked and he knows it deep down.

Blind Freddy can see GMHBA makes them do well in H&A then they crumble. It’s not just against us either they had more AAs than the Hawks dynasty + 08. It’s cooked and he knows it deep down.

He does indeed, he is just denying it publicly to keep the thread running.

Our first final was in Brisbane so idk what your point is. From the mid season bye in 2019 we were unbeaten everywhere we were just that good.
You had a gazillion games on your home deck against interstate nobodies and it was an advantage to you is the point. Not sure why you can’t accept it, no matter how many excuses you make or rings of fire you try to jump through to make it a disadvantage. 🤣

Even in the period IN WHICH YOUR CLUB HAS WON 3 FLAGS AND CLEARLY AFTER WE HAVE DIPPED, our interstate record, remember we can’t roll KP up and take it with us, is 49-40-2

Yours is 42-39.

Also our win percentage at YOUR home ground during this period is 60 per cent. Same as yours. Except you are, at worst, sharing every game you play there with a co tenant. At best you are hosting. We are, a couple of finals aside, playing a tenant of the ground.

Your argument is based on what big brother tells you to say and even after two years of saying it and having a P-Diddy sized collection of metaphorical dildos stuffed in the rectum of said argument - except with no assistance from his 1000 bottles of baby oil - you still haven’t been able to do what any 27 year old adult (last update you gave us you were 27) does, and just accept it.

I’ve accepted long ago that we have missed a few chances in finals, played some sub par ones, also over achieved a few times, whatever. It’s a game.

You don’t seem to have the same mechanism.

Even in the period IN WHICH YOUR CLUB HAS WON 3 FLAGS AND CLEARLY AFTER WE HAVE DIPPED, our interstate record, remember we can’t roll KP up and take it with us, is 49-40-2

Yours is 42-39.

Also our win percentage at YOUR home ground during this period is 60 per cent. Same as yours. Except you are, at worst, sharing every game you play there with a co tenant. At best you are hosting. We are, a couple of finals aside, playing a tenant of the ground.

Your argument is based on what big brother tells you to say and even after two years of saying it and having a P-Diddy sized collection of metaphorical dildos stuffed in the rectum of said argument - except with no assistance from his 1000 bottles of baby oil - you still haven’t been able to do what any 27 year old adult (last update you gave us you were 27) does, and just accept it.

I’ve accepted long ago that we have missed a few chances in finals, played some sub par ones, also over achieved a few times, whatever. It’s a game.

It is frightening to think you might actually believe this rubbish.

It is frightening to think you might actually believe this rubbish.

That I believe this number?

Yeah, it’s just, just out of this world that I could look up a record.

What is genuinely concerning is that someone your age still can’t accept the achievements of a team of 20-35 year olds kicking a ball around

Yours is 42-39.

So what you are saying is the MCG and GMHBA is like having 2 home ground because you play there often enough.

Case closed you proved our point. Thanks.

So what you are saying is the MCG and GMHBA is like having 2 home ground because you play there often enough.

Case closed you proved our point. Thanks.

And we play your own home ground as well as you do, playing a third as many matches there, against teams based there.

And we play interstate better than you do, even during your golden era.

But we are only competitive due to our home ground.

The local fruit prices at the grocery stores in Geelong are the reason for us doing this.

No no, your powers of deduction and reasoning are mind blowing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They aren’t our home ground advantage games if we are against other MCG tenants. Educated yourself. Geelong don’t have that problem because they don’t share GMHBA with anybody else and have an essentially rectangular ground. Dan Hannebery himself said he’d never ever want to play or watch a game there. It’s that awful.

Dan Hannebery? THE Dan Hannebery? THE, one and only, Dan Hannebery?
HE said that?

Oh well that changes everything, we can’t have that. It can’t be fit for use if HE said it. He’s the lifeblood of the game and what DAN says goes. He may as well have invented the game, such is the esteem in which he is held and I, for one - and look I can only speak for myself here - have always thought of him as a kind of, all-seeing, all-knowing Svengali who speaks for all AFL players that have ever played the game.

How is this for hypocrisy....note Richmond played 7 consecutive matches at the MCG leading into finals, not the 11 this d!ickhead claimed.

Same poster made these two posts below. The first is one of the finest examples of wilful ignorance as you will ever see, the second is accusing someone else of wilful ignorance. What a ****wit. 🤣🤣

11 straight games on your home deck leading into the finals isn’t an advantage?

Well if he did the research and concluded they are the same do you believe him? If you don’t without researching it yourself Sir, then that is the very definition of willful ignorance.

Last edited:
How is this for hypocrisy....note Richmond played 7 consecutive matches at the MCG leading into finals, not the 11 this d!ickhead claimed.

Same poster made these two posts below. The first is one of the finest examples of wilful ignorance as you will ever see, the second is accusing someone else of wilful ignorance. What a ****wit. 🤣🤣
lol, I hope you eventually find your temper you just lost. 😂

Did you not understand one word that I said why am i not surprised.
I do however like this gif, somewhat reminds me of my tigers constantly bullying your cats in finals.
I deal in facts, your posts are either hypotheticals or living way in the past.
Lol how is it a hypothetical to say Richmond has missed finals 24/34 seasons since the professional full time national AFL system was introduced. That is a staggering amount of factual failure over recent history.

The gif represents the richmond footy club's existence in the AFL. A failed club that can barely get itself into the finals most years, getting knocked over and laughed at by all clubs.

Now that tiny little outlier is over... Baaaaaaak to where uuuu belong tiggies!!!!! And stay there!!!!
bitch slap GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back