Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 97 41.6%
  • Dusty

Votes: 144 61.8%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 78 33.5%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 68 29.2%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 65 27.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
AFL only exists as far as punt rd for these success starved freaks. A more miserable, entitled supporter base you’ll never find. That massive chip on their shoulder though! 🤣
Its not really fair we are even bashing on such a failure of a club.

Its like pushing over a little toddler into thr mud.
bitch slap GIF

These Richmond fools don’t even understand why they are called 9thmond for a reason.

The fool would be you for your uneducated comment. The tiges have finished 9th, 3 times in the last quarter of a century and the last time was way back in 2008, in layman's terms that was 16 years ago. The hawks 4 times, saints, north & pies the same amount as the tiges 3. Did i say you're not very good at this game do your research hombre 😂

Last 25 years 9th placed team

Hawks 4

Saints 3

North 3

Pies 3

Tigers 3

Bulldogs 2

Blues 2

Eagles 2

Freo 1

Port 1

Cats

Melbourne 1

Bombers 1

Aside from another 12 year period where we won 3 flags you mean.

I am pretty sure i said the cats won 3 flags in 5 years 2007-2011 and then took another 11 years to win another (2022).
But geelong crazy keeps going on about our 3 flags but i guess we should be afforded the same luxury as geelong as it took them another 11 years to win another since their last in 2011

GeeCHOKE cats hate facts as we trump them in every aspect :clapping:

Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION

What I love is their overlapping dynasty of Grand Final and Preliminary Final chokes.

Choked 5 x Grand Final's in 19 years 1989-2008.

And choked 8 Preliminary Finals in 21 years 2004-2024.

Does anyone here know how to clear a choking cat's airways by any chance? :)

1727431665975.png

Superiors in any sport would be who's been the best performed against each other which the cats are our bitches that's not even open for discussion. 12 finals series and tigers lead 10 to 2 wow that's a ****en mauling. GF's 2 to 1 tigers favour.

Furthermore more flags overall 13 to 10 FACT not open for discussion

A lot richer FACT not open for discussion
More members and more through the gate (attendances) FACT not open for discussion

More prelim chokes, **** not open for discussion the GeeCHOKE Cats win this hands down :tearsofjoy:
Type all that again just to prove how insecure you aren’t. 🤣

I am pretty sure i said the cats won 3 flags in 5 years 2007-2011 and then took another 11 years to win another (2022).
But geelong crazy keeps going on about our 3 flags but i guess we should be afforded the same luxury as geelong as it took them another 11 years to win another since their last in 2011

You just won the wooden spoon. You’re here giving it the biggen. Why

I feel a bit sad for the Cats fans. They are hoping that if they throw enough shit at others from the bed they are lying in, people won't look under the sheets where they're scooping it up from.

Clean up your own mess before you tell others to buy a new mattress.

I don’t know what the **** you’re talking about, but it does sound like you actually need a new mattress.

Type all that again just to prove how insecure you aren’t. 🤣

Lol lol lol like i said you're not good at this game you literally get rag dolled in every conversation. When it comes to the cats its the opposite of insecure and so it should be as you are our bitches. We own you in finals & GF's so the operative word is confidence hence why our record against GeeCHOKE cats is off the charts

Last edited:
I feel a bit sad for the Cats fans. They are hoping that if they throw enough shit at others from the bed they are lying in, people won't look under the sheets where they're scooping it up from.

Richmond fans in denial about their wooden spoon.

What I love is their overlapping dynasty of Grand Final and Preliminary Final chokes.

Choked 5 x Grand Final's in 19 years 1989-2008.

And choked 8 Preliminary Finals in 21 years 2004-2024.

Does anyone here know how to clear a choking cat's airways by any chance? :)

View attachment 2123806

This is the BEST

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much cognitivie dissonance do you need to convince yourselves that a season of only 2 wins is equivalent and brings the same amount of joy and pride as the teams that make and win finals.

Because the last time Richmond spent several years down the bottom we picked up the making of our dynasty team, Cotchin, Riewoldt, Rance, Dusty, Edwards, Bolton, Houli, Rioli, Vlustuin, Grimes etc etc.

On Nov 20th, no one will be remembering any imaginary spoon 😂 all will remembered is Pick 1 RICHMOND

Bro you won nothing also do you NOT get this. One team will win the premiership, no prizes for second PERIOD

So. You are the worst team in the competition. Your season was over four, five months ago. What is it you’re bragging over.

Who’s rule is it that you think this is that makes us upset or think ‘hang on this team that played like a messed up abortion is our equal this year because neither of us win the comp’ 😂😂😂

So. You are the worst team in the competition. Your season was over four, five months ago. What is it you’re bragging over.

Who’s rule is it that you think this is that makes us upset or think ‘hang on this team that played like a messed up abortion is our equal this year because neither of us win the comp’ 😂😂😂

Lol and you choked once AGAIN and i reiterate you won SFA
Rule say what? hombre i dont care if you are upset or not your team are our bitches in finals we own you.

And seems i need to repeat myself you won your 3 flags and took another 11 years to win another so i guess Richmond too have this luxury cause your fellow posters carrying on like we need to win our 4th like now to match GeeCHOKE. We have time up our sleeve just like the cats from 2011

Rule say what? hombre i dont care if you are upset or not your team are our bitches in finals we own you.

And seems i need to repeat myself you won your 3 flags and took another 11 years to win another so i guess Richmond too have this luxury cause your fellow posters carrying on like we need to win our 4th like now to match GeeCHOKE. We have time up our sleeve just like the cats from 2011

How's the unmitigated gall of these campaigners choking final after final to everyone's amusement then coming here to tell someone else they are no good.

So what. We won our three flags, didn’t have to be everyone’s whipping boy at any point, won another, and we are still in there punching rather than bragging about draft picks.

No that’s a great achievement. Having draft picks.

How's the unmitigated gall of these campaigners choking final after final to everyone's amusement then coming here to tell someone else they are no good.

Sorry but you seem to be the one coming in here brother. We have never left, and we don’t go anywhere. You spend week after week pissing your pensioner pants about all things Geelong and trying to pick holes in a football club like it makes a difference to your quality of life. It’s evidenced by the fact that you do it to the only people likely to listen to you (your fellow Tiger fans) as well as this thread and others like it. We couldn’t give a f**k. If we could we’d jump into every other tigers thread.

We don’t bother telling other people they’re no good because most teams fans aren’t stupid enough to brag about finishing last or about wanting to be shit.

So what. We won our three flags, didn’t have to be everyone’s whipping boy at any point, won another, and we are still in there punching rather than bragging about draft picks.

No that’s a great achievement. Having draft picks.

We won our 3 also and went back2back achieved a dynasty but some of your fellow catters still having a crack at us which is borderline hilarious because to win flags is hard as you know but to win 3 in 4 years is a stuff of dreams.

We accept we had a bad year no sugar coating it and so we look forward to the draft. You think the hawks fans who hadn't played finals in 6 years and spent time in the bottom 4 are concerned by all that. They made finals this year and look good can see them rising and contending in a few years time that's what the draft does its designed that way. So on Nov 20th we'll attack the draft and continue our rebuild.

What the f sorta weirdo post is this 😂😂😂. Only a fan base that has just gone 2-21 and a wooden spoon would produce such Shakespearian words of wisdom

Its when the national afl system started so absolutely. You guys have absolutely sucked during it also. Your club seems to struggle to succeed in the national full time professional system since zones were abolished especially

So when does 1990 stop becoming modern then?

The game totally changed in 2013 with Clarksons cluster. That’s modern. 2007 was still 1v1 it is now obsolete with taggers like Cornes and Ling.

No Pies and Tigers are on higher shelves. Our best players have actually won flags. It’s an amazing feeling you’ll never experience. 😢🎻
Bruh, we have more AFL premierships than you, have made finals allllot more than you also.

Now something you can educate me on is what its like when to be a basket case 80% of your existence as a club... How do you cope with it??? What does a wooden spoon feel like??? All valid questions

Bruh, we have more AFL premierships than you, have made finals allllot more than you also.

Now something you can educate me on is what its like when to be a basket case 80% of your existence as a club... How do you cope with it??? What does a wooden spoon feel like??? All valid questions

AFL/VFL is the same comp 🤦‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back