Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
A place for asking for advice on various things:

My question for the forum today, insurance brokers, I want to start shopping around to see if I can get a better deal on our car/home insurance but I'm extremely time poor! So I was looking to use a broker to help out and wondering about peoples experiences and if good who would you suggest?

Cheers!

My question for the forum today, insurance brokers, I want to start shopping around to see if I can get a better deal on our car/home insurance but I'm extremely time poor! So I was looking to use a broker to help out and wondering about peoples experiences and if good who would you suggest?

Cheers!

Been using brokers for a while, have had good and bad experiences. One years ago was awful, the business I was working for was paying something like $10k/year for business insurance which changed to about $4k after changing brokers. A mate that owned a retail shop changed a couple of years after I told him and his insurance cost plummeted. I use MGA in Alice Springs, a mate works there. They're good and they make claims easy to deal with. When I've tested the pricing, I can't get it cheaper elsewhere.

Been using brokers for a while, have had good and bad experiences. One years ago was awful, the business I was working for was paying something like $10k/year for business insurance which changed to about $4k after changing brokers. A mate that owned a retail shop changed a couple of years after I told him and his insurance cost plummeted. I use MGA in Alice Springs, a mate works there. They're good and they make claims easy to deal with. When I've tested the pricing, I can't get it cheaper elsewhere.
Thanks I'm assuming it doesn't matter which state you are in they'll take your business?

My question for the forum today, insurance brokers, I want to start shopping around to see if I can get a better deal on our car/home insurance but I'm extremely time poor! So, I was looking to use a broker to help out and wondering about peoples experiences and if good who would you suggest?

Cheers!
Fwiw. I have used Westpac insurance on my house and RAA on car. They use Allianz insurance. Always were good dealing with them and claims easy but this year their rates went up massively.
I have now gone to Aami insurance. The deals look identical but Aami very much cheaper. Time will tell.

Cheers!
Shield Insurance Reynella

Garry Siney

Remove this Banner Ad

General advice thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back