general comment

Remove this Banner Ad

baconb

Club Legend
Jul 12, 2007
Western Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Just wondering what everyone else thinks.... I know the season is over and not much is going on, but it seems to be like every single player that possibly is out of contract, deslited, wants out of the club... whatever it may be, seems to be on our radar by some supporter...

lets keep it real and hopefully we do get some trades, but not every single player surely needs to be discussed... just my thoughts anyways

Exactly. Take the new thread on Wojinski - he isn't even out of contract (as far as I know), has been dropped for the Grand Final for Paul Chapman, and already people are asking if we should trade for him.

It's getting silly in here!

Exactly. Take the new thread on Wojinski - he isn't even out of contract (as far as I know), has been dropped for the Grand Final for Paul Chapman, and already people are asking if we should trade for him.

It's getting silly in here!

Exactly, who we going to be linked to next Lou Richards? Already had Scott West and another list of players, why not say everyone is available and they all want to play for Carlton.

One of the very few players we haven't been linked to is Barry Hall. Apparently he has told "friends" he wants to move back to Victoria, this is what a "source" has said.

One of the very few players we haven't been linked to is Barry Hall. Apparently he has told "friends" he wants to move back to Victoria, this is what a "source" has said.

Heard he has been linked to both the bulldogs and Fremantle, cant see hally going to freo but maybe he would really be a huge bonus in the west.

The "big 4" are always linked to out of contract players. Doesn't mean we are chasing them.

And often it's the own players managers linking the players with the big 4, helps bump up the price in contract negotionations if the players club think Carlton, Collingwood or Essendon are chasing them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thoroughly agree ith your general comment about chicken twisties, they are indeed the finest flavour in the twisties range. I definitely think that the cheese have their place though, excellent for a change.

Sometimes, i put chicken AND cheese in a bowl and just eat them, it's a nice mix of cheese and chicken. very special that is. :thumbsu:

I love chicken Twisties. :thumbsu:

I used to be into the Twisties, but now I always go for a Chomp AND a Curly Wurly. Two very under-rated chocolate bars in my opinion.

On the subject of rumours, I almost heard a Karl Norman rumour the other day (grabbed my attention seeing as my handle is in honour of Disco Norman himself). Problem was I was walking out of the cafe where all the Blues hierachy eat every day and I walked past their table and one of them said "Yeah, but did you hear the one about Karl Norman..." That was all I got. Damn it!!

I'll try harder next week to get a table next to them so I can eavesdrop on trade conversations (if they are stupid enough to discuss them in public that is!).

As you can tell, I'm pretty bored at work today.

I used to be into the Twisties, but now I always go for a Chomp AND a Curly Wurly. Two very under-rated chocolate bars in my opinion.

On the subject of rumours, I almost heard a Karl Norman rumour the other day (grabbed my attention seeing as my handle is in honour of Disco Norman himself). Problem was I was walking out of the cafe where all the Blues hierachy eat every day and I walked past their table and one of them said "Yeah, but did you hear the one about Karl Norman..." That was all I got. Damn it!!

I'll try harder next week to get a table next to them so I can eavesdrop on trade conversations (if they are stupid enough to discuss them in public that is!).

As you can tell, I'm pretty bored at work today.

Disco Norman?? :eek: I've been reading that as Disconor Man for yonks. :eek::eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

general comment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back