What Happened to Amanda Antoni?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the ep of Unsolved Mysteries on Amanda Antoni.

I have never been more confused from a case that I’ve seen. It seems clear that she was murdered but for the life of me, I can’t see how. Or who.

Has anyone seen it?

I have never been more confused from a case that I’ve seen. It seems clear that she was murdered but for the life of me, I can’t see how. Or who.

Has anyone seen it?
Never heard of it but am googling it now.

Has anyone seen it?
You should start a thread on this one. It’s interesting.

I just watched the Netflix show. Very curious.

Has anyone seen it?

NETFLIX: Ep 2. Body in the Basement - 51mins.
Was it foul play or, a tragic accident?

As per usual I just have more questions!

AA dog Ruby yelped whilst on the phone to her husband ? phone was then dropped and broken ? Dog didn't go down to her body in basement ? Back door unlocked/locked ?
Husband's sister could have pushed her down the stairs (as she hated AA) - but, no other DNA found in basement. No footprints. No sign of another in the house :(

I understand AA could have just bled to death - all alone ? But, that doesnt explain the marks of trying to cover footprints from the basement floor "rubbed" or, was that just her movement on the basement floor ?

Indeed a mystery.

Very sad.

NETFLIX: Ep 2. Body in the Basement - 51mins.
Was it foul play or, a tragic accident?

As per usual I just have more questions!

AA dog Ruby yelped whilst on the phone to her husband ? phone was then dropped and broken ? Dog didn't go down to her body in basement ? Back door unlocked/locked ?
Husband's sister could have pushed her down the stairs (as she hated AA) - but, no other DNA found in basement. No footprints. No sign of another in the house :(

I understand AA could have just bled to death - all alone ? But, that doesnt explain the marks of trying to cover footprints from the basement floor "rubbed" or, was that just her movement on the basement floor ?

Indeed a mystery.

Very sad.
Yeah it's certainly a case of many questions.

I've switched positions multiple times since watching it - I'm leaning more towards accident now, there's no way there's no DNA down there if someone else had been there. Unless they've missed it as part of the investigation perhaps. Still doesn't explain the dog going down there, the phone or the knocked over chair though.

And if the door was locked and the dog was inside for 2 days, why had it not peed/pooped all over the place?

On a side note, fantastic to see another Leicester supporter on the site! Going to be a tough old season for us...

Yeah it's certainly a case of many questions.

I've switched positions multiple times since watching it - I'm leaning more towards accident now, there's no way there's no DNA down there if someone else had been there. Unless they've missed it as part of the investigation perhaps. Still doesn't explain the dog going down there, the phone or the knocked over chair though.

And if the door was locked and the dog was inside for 2 days, why had it not peed/pooped all over the place?

On a side note, fantastic to see another Leicester supporter on the site! Going to be a tough old season for us...
Also, how did the pieces of the piggy bank get embedded in her forehead?? If she fell on it while falling down the stairs wouldn't it have been knocked off the shelf?

There was a scene with the dog and water bowls (where I saw a pool of water on the tiles) - odd that it was never mentioned on doco.

Also, how did the pieces of the piggy bank get embedded in her forehead?? If she fell on it while falling down the stairs wouldn't it have been knocked off the shelf?

They did say it had ricochet back and left a dent in the wall.

Cannabis was mentioned also in AA. Not much was made mention of the sister in law and her whereabouts. Mention of the terrible neighborhood though with transients and lots of crime.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coincidently:

Today: I slipped in my slippers doing the splits on gloss tiles. Luckily, I'm ok. Bruised left knee where it hit the tiles. I thought the cat had left water on the floor from his mane (he is a big slurpy boy drinker)...... I was shocked/stunned and thank god I didnt hit my head.
It happened in slow motion and I fell very hard onto the floor. I was stunned for quite a minute.
Upon further checking turns out the hall light fitting has a leak and that caused the water on the floor..... so I have a roof leak somehow - AC is up there in that area too.... I'll check further in the morning as we've had light rain all day.

Clearly accidents do happen.

There was a scene with the dog and water bowls (where I saw a pool of water on the tiles) - odd that it was never mentioned on doco.

They did say it had ricochet back and left a dent in the wall.

Cannabis was mentioned also in AA. Not much was made mention of the sister in law and her whereabouts. Mention of the terrible neighborhood though with transients and lots of crime.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coincidently:

Today: I slipped in my slippers doing the splits on gloss tiles. Luckily, I'm ok. Bruised left knee where it hit the tiles. I thought the cat had left water on the floor from his mane (he is a big slurpy boy drinker)...... I was shocked/stunned and thank god I didnt hit my head.
It happened in slow motion and I fell very hard onto the floor. I was stunned for quite a minute.
Upon further checking turns out the hall light fitting has a leak and that caused the water on the floor..... so I have a roof leak somehow - AC is up there in that area too.... I'll check further in the morning as we've had light rain all day.

Clearly accidents do happen.
Sounds like something from final destination .

Glad to hear you’re safe

Amanda Antoni mysteriously died in her home on October 26, 2015

Amanda Antoni's husband had returned home from visiting his mother in Saskatchewan when he found his wife dead in the couple's basement.

Amanda Antoni was supposed to join her husband for the weekend trip but stayed home due to a migraine. The couple were in communication while her husband was away. Neighbors reported hearing a dog barking around the time of the couple's final phone call was abruptly disconnected. The couple's neighborhood had a statistically higher level of crime, and transients had previously entered their backyard to collect recyclables.

Lee Antoni was never considered a person of interest in his wife's death.

Amanda Antoni's was eventually ruled an accident by presumably falling down the stairs. Investigators came to this conclusion mostly based on the fact they did not find any evidence that someone else had been in the home at the time of her death.

She was 31 at the time of her death.

Attachments

• Amanda.JPG
    Amanda.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

What Happened to Amanda Antoni?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back