General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
41803_salad_fingers.jpg

He'll be out of contract with plenty of suitors so will still have plenty of bargaining power. Can only see him leaving if Freo give him an insulting offer and there's no chance of that happening.
Im not sure if that was serious or him joking though

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Joel smith elevated off the rookie list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys. Wife is a Melbourne supporter and she's after a new Guernsey. Are the ones you are wearing against the saints going to be available for purchase? (With the red back). Not on the demon shop website.

TIA

The women's guernsey has the red back.

https://thedemonshop.shopdesq.com/-aflw/womens-juniour-guernsey-2017

I'm assuming that is the women's guernsey even though it says junior. Perhaps just check the sizing guide.
Thanks for the reasponse, but she'd prefer the men's gurnsey (in a men's cut and with the men's sponsors), as women's footy doesn't interest her. It's a bit of a tradition to get a new one each year, but this year's alternative strip (the white one) is awful. I'll call the club and inquire unless someone on here can can confirm it will become available. Surely it will. They wore it all pre-season and in round one.

Thanks for the reasponse, but she'd prefer the men's gurnsey (in a men's cut and with the men's sponsors), as women's footy doesn't interest her. It's a bit of a tradition to get a new one each year, but this year's alternative strip (the white one) is awful. I'll call the club and inquire unless someone on here can can confirm it will become available. Surely it will. They wore it all pre-season and in round one.
Haven't seen it yet but hope so, looks mint.

That said jumpers may be a bit touch and go with the lack of BOJ sponsor atm

I've had a look at the draw and I can't see us losing another game this year.

Haven't seen it yet but hope so, looks mint.

That said jumpers may be a bit touch and go with the lack of BOJ sponsor atm
It does look good. Odd that you wore it against the Saints though. I feel like it created more of a clash. I'd love to see a clash that was just the inverse of your traditional jumper, to be honest. Or if the red yoke is a must, have an all yes jumper with a narrow, Navy trim separating the yoke from the red below.

Also, this is the second time the BOJ sponsor has not appeared by round 1 in the last few years. Very frustrating!!!

Hope you guys have a cracking season, but may yesterday's streak be the only one you break this year

On Pixel XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back