Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Most sports outfits these days look terrible. Sponsor logos take over the shirt. It's just another **** thing about sport in the modern era
Don't think that was the point of his post mate, he's talking about the monogram and placement of it looking shit to which i agree.

Don't think that was the point of his post mate, he's talking about the monogram and placement of it looking s**t to which i agree.
We should put one on the other side for both nipples

I feel like Fox Footy is really bringing the fox element of reporting and forecasting to their articles lately. They've had some odd shit put out to farm the content. Don't even get me started on the downward trend of fox footy itself

I feel like Fox Footy is really bringing the fox element of reporting and forecasting to their articles lately. They've had some odd s**t put out to farm the content. Don't even get me started on the downward trend of fox footy itself
The funny thing is on that imaginary ladder we probably still go out in straight sets 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What in the titti ******* depths of hell is Pythagorean wins
I know you don't actually care or you really know. The article mentions the the types of wins and losses a team has. The example is that a team has a 9-1 record every win you win big bur the one loss is a big loss is less value than a team that is 8-2 with close wins and losses. For Melbourne last year it means we were in most games or in other words we play safe boring footy.

Speaking of the Time capsule thread. My bowey prediction for most improved is gonna be off to a rough start
It's ok, all other ~43 players could regress, leaving him to win by default

homer simpson wtf GIF

Hello, it's been quite a while since I last posted on the Melbourne board but during my recent folio over on the FJGD board, I've worked on a Demons retro fauxback logo. It is pretty much a fusion of the two VFL shield logos and the vintage-style monogram into one emblem. I think something like this would look great on some special retro-style merchandise.

Hello, it's been quite a while since I last posted on the Melbourne board but during my recent folio over on the FJGD board, I've worked on a Demons retro fauxback logo. It is pretty much a fusion of the two VFL shield logos and the vintage-style monogram into one emblem. I think something like this would look great on some special retro-style merchandise.
And here is the guernsey idea that spawned the fauxback logo concept. Easily one of my favourite Dees concepts I've done and I'll rue that we're not wearing a red alternate against the Crows in Gather Round.
View attachment 1926056
Melbourne
The 1990s gave us many things and among those, the 90s are filled with fond memories for Melbourne supporters. The much-loved 'Flaming Demon' emblem which has only improved with age returns for the first time since 2020. This time, however, it is a lot smaller and features on Melbourne's first mostly red alternate strip since 2015. Accompanying the logo first seen in 1995 is a unique middle stripe, inspired by Melbourne's first VFL guernsey and the iconic vee yoke as both elements are brought together. As the oldest club in the AFL, Melbourne's identity has been both historic, uniquely 70s and 80s with that particular Demon emblem featured above the number, and also more than at home in the 1990s. The Demons' Colour Rush guernsey combines Melbourne's heritage from the Fuschias to the Demons under Daniher and culminates in a long overdue red alternative design.​

Roffey: "Collingwood members set the benchmark when it comes to achieving huge, and let's be honest, noisy crowd attendances, and that is a benchmark we want to chase. I believe Melbourne can and will be a big club on and off the field"

"The crowd at the game make a huge difference, especially a noisy crowd giving their team 100% support. I'm not sure supporters realize how much of a difference it makes to players on the field."

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Back