General public attending the AFL draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

I certainly do. I'm currently on the GC.

I believe the answer is "yes but". The "but" being that you'd have to get a ticket from somewhere, and they're not available to the general public except through some club sales and probably a couple of other venues that I don't know about.

Yeah, I wouldn't know - In Melbourne for the last couple of years they've had a "public" section where you can sit and watch...

TBH, it's probably better just to track it at home on TV, Radio or the internet anyway. Then you can get on here and read profiles, you can listen to interviews... If you go there, you'll just get a few awkward sideviews of some club officials and a few of the draftees.

i went last year but that was only because i wont the comp on afl.com.au, they gave away like twenty double passes.

but to be honest your not missing much if you dont go, i enjoyed it, but your just itching to get home and jump on the net so you can go back and look at who everyone picked, the players youve never heard of and how the draft compared to the phantoms

I'm going. Can't wait. :thumbsu:

o0xx0j.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

General public attending the AFL draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back