Unofficial Preview GF v Sydney Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to Darcy we need him to step up we will know Saturday night if Oscar can be replaced he’s been one of our best and the ruck is crucial at getting your hands on the ball in stoppages.

Hindsight is a beautiful thing

Well we’ve been hyped in the media all week, I hope the players haven’t been buying into it and think it’s just going to happen. This is going to be our toughest game yet by far. Sydney play the style we struggle with most. We can do it but this is not going to be a walk in the park.
I really don't think any of the 46 players playing will be treating it like an easy game. Of all of the games in the year, this is the easiest one to find motivation to give 100%.

I really don't think any of the 46 players playing will be treating it like an easy game. Of all of the games in the year, this is the easiest one to find motivation to give 100%.
The fact the club and most of the team went through last year's grand final is a bit of a stabilizing factor. Last year they did amazingly well, but no doubt having to take the experience all in would be all new. This year, they've been there before, they know what to expect. This year it's all about the game.

shocked sesame street GIF

He double dislocated his shoulder lad.

And is having the surgery where they graft bone into the cup part of the joint to make it difficult for it to pop out again.

I've rewatched a bit of Ted Lasso this week

I originally thought it was slightly cheesy but still a wholesome, feel-good, take the heat of a tough day at work kinda telly.

Swannies are a great team, nice supporters, too.......

But slowly, as the week goes on, I'm starting to believe, I reckon we may get this one, gang.

Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV

The chances of premiership coming from 5th are a million to one they say

But still they come .......

Where can I find the photo of the march from Fed Square looking back over the bridge that someone posted yesterday from last year?
This one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I saw last year it is possible to not be switched on from the start , maybe your mind is racing and your thinking about your next move before you fully grab the ball, nerves .
I won't name players , but a drop chest mark is a prime example.
Got to be focussed on your job, alert and be ready to dominate at a twitch of an eyebrow.
I feel like we are playing more so a controlled game than last year.
We can perform a switch when it's on , where last year we probably didn't have that in our arsenal and at the grand final it was second nature.
I'm way more confident because we look polished when we move the ball and have the kick mark game as well as wrap around handballs then the usuall inside fifty.
Hey, doesn't mean much , but at least muscle memory should kick in and work to a pretty dam good system of footy.
So exited .

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview GF v Sydney Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back