Unofficial Preview GF v Sydney Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t fly down till Friday night last year. Glad I got down for this this year. Unreal turn out.

Remarkable crowd at the captain's runs. Sydney's barely made it to the wing. In fact we had more in than they did even while theirs was actually on. We've literally filled half the ground. Did not see this coming.

Unlikely I guess but would be a nice representation of our support in the crowd tomorrow!
Remarkable crowd at the captain's runs. Sydney's barely made it to the wing. In fact we had more in than they did even while theirs was actually on. We've literally filled half the ground. Did not see this coming.

Unlikely I guess but would be a nice representation of our support in the crowd tomorrow!

View attachment 2123454View attachment 2123455

That is crazy.
Yeah I went last year but didn't get there till around 6pm Friday.
Missed all this.
you lucky so and so's ,the lead up down there for sure is a massive part of it.
Soak it all up , Yee Ha.
I'm going next year

Anyone able to share their story's today or tonight on some of the Lions functions held around town such as the Roar Deal one at the Royal Derby or the other function at the hotel in Preston.

Looks like a lot of us got to the parade and Captain's Run, but would love to know how you lot are enjoying the various festivities or private functions :thumbsu:

wow. i mean who knows what it means. easier to fly in later if you are coming from sydney?
did it look like many neutrals were at the lions training or not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview GF v Sydney Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back