Unofficial Preview GF v Sydney Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

[emoji6][emoji[emoji6]]" data-quote="Tom" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Fogarty is just about the only viable option in the next years. I’d like someone better too, but I think he’s on the list.

Again, Allen is a free agent next year…

Again, Allen is a free agent next year…
Is he? By recent reports, while not official yet, he's going to sign a multi-year deal with the Eagles.

@Jon Ralph
Oscar Allen likely to sign a contract extension of up to six years as a pre-agent. The massive pay rise for Waterman and what his deal will look like despite interest from Geelong, Melbourne

Bit of local colour. The pop up shop across the road was packed in the old Fitzroy Town Hall. Queue out the door.
View attachment 2123587

It was awesome at the Napier today.

Last week I foolishly thought one grand final win and I'll never feel the need to come down here for any other gf appearances.

I talk utter crap sometimes. Awesome atmosphere, the derby pub event was awesome, as was the parade, the captains run and walking through Fitzroy chatting to other lions fans.

I'll be here for every gf we make while I am physically able. Such a buzz.

And the weather is magnificent.

I’m so happy for our players and their families that they got to experience a grand final Friday without being booed or having abuse hurled at them. I can’t quite figure out what was different this year.

Had to turn a ticket down because I just could not leave my young fella to
Ride the bumps without me, could not get a ticket for him. Might just be more Lions crazy than me. For you that are going get em up, scream and have a great day. For all lions supporters, Gods speed my
friends, time to return to the glory days. 🦁

Had to turn a ticket down because I just could not leave my young fella to
Ride the bumps without me, could not get a ticket for him. Might just be more Lions crazy than me. For you that are going get em up, scream and have a great day. For all lions supporters, Gods speed my
friends, time to return to the glory days. 🦁
👊
I’m MCC member so guaranteed a ticket for myself, but last year I would have skipped it to watch the game together with my kids. Lucky we all got tickets in the Brisbane ballot so could watch it together.
Head to a live site if you can - not quite the same, but you still get to be part of the big day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview GF v Sydney Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back