Rumour GFC 2019 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do we rate more, Jenkins or Henderson?

Initially I was all for getting Jenkins if it cost nothing (and still probably am)

But that means one less list spot which means hendo gets delisted. Without Jenkins he might get another contract. This is another thing to consider

Initially I was all for getting Jenkins if it cost nothing (and still probably am)

But that means one less list spot which means hendo gets delisted. Without Jenkins he might get another contract. This is another thing to consider

Jenkins, Hendo is cooked.

Are you talking about a defender or forward because you're talking apples to oranges.

Maybe more concerns around the long term viability of Henderson then the club has made public - hasn't he been battling knee issues and maybe it's something that can be managed but won't necessarily get better

Suns didnt have to give us anything but they did out of respect, not sure every club would be as nice. And the difference between pick 58 and a 7 pick first round upgrade is huge.
Suns got GAJ in his prime... for 8 years... and we got 2 x Pick 15 and had to pay 22 overall to get him back.

The Suns still owe us plenty after that little skirmish.

GO Catters

Suns got GAJ in his prime... for 8 years... and we got 2 x Pick 15 and had to pay 22 overall to get him back.

GO Catters

Correct, my point was other clubs might not be so generous whereas the Suns were with Smith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’ve already brought in Frampton and have 4, 23, 28 and 29. No need to do anything drastic e.g. throw away 4.

At best we could trade 36 and 37 for one of their picks in the 20s, likely 28 or 29.

They have 6-7 spots to fill though.

Henderson is definitely the better player though as much as I don't want us to go for Jenkins I do admit he plays in a position where we're currently short. One less defender on the list makes it a little less likely Scott will be tempted to play ten or more defenders in the same team

GO Catters
At that stage wasnt everyone on here happy to see the back of Gary and we were salivating at the prospect of Wells getting his midas touch hands on those 2 high draft picks?

GO Catters

and GA copped abuse for going ..

It funny the way they we established is much like a kid in the house where mum and dad always supplied everything ..even grumbling about the ice creams the cheap one or why is the heater off ... funny how it all changes when they are out on their own.
So really GC have gone a step back..they have come back hom a bit and they get another go at setting it up correctly

But yes we must have a reasonable relationship with us ... cause there is talk that they are into Keith ..and is the Dogs and Crows don't come to an agreement ..they take him in the PS. Now really it would not be that hard for the Crows to chime in with something to get it done..they dont really need to wait till he is in the PSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back