Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done, they'll now fight for 4 pages and the rest of us will have to read about it.
I guess we could just put together a needlessly long soliloquy that bores everyone to tears and no-one has the mental stamina to read all the way to the end.

Or we could just tell everyone about our awesome real life exploits and try and act all intellectual.

Whatever boils ya potatoes.

Apparently brett goodes who has now worked at both WB and geelong, has said privately behind closed doors that the culture at geelong and dogs is so far apart it is not even close. That geelong is such a better run and managed club from executives down to coaches.
Cool story bro

Neglient to play him?

Classic post hoc reasoning.

He had a minor knee issue and wasnt out for months and months. He had literally played a vfl game two weeks earlier and pulled up fine.

Was probably more fit then some of the players who played.
Genuine question: How do you know how he pulled up?

Ngl, made me spill my coffee out of my mensa mug all over my 1951 copy of the catcher in the rye.

Oh well, it's only beginners literature anyway.
Catcher in the rye?

Pfft

If you are going lie about having read a book, choose The Odyssey or some Dostoyevsky or Tolstoy. They will give you far more faux-intellectual brownie points.

Apparently brett goodes who has now worked at both WB and geelong, has said privately behind closed doors that the culture at geelong and dogs is so far apart it is not even close. That geelong is such a better run and managed club from executives down to coaches.
This i have heard from blokes who are mates with both Goodes brothers.
The GFC as an organisation is miles ahead of the majority of clubs. I'd say all clubs. But i am a biased bastard!
Hence we are looked at studied, dissected and in most cases copied/mimicked to a T or as close 2.
The words. "We are the Greatest Team of All" should make the hairs on the back of ya neck stand at attention.
As that is what we have become and that's who we are.
A BIG Cheerio to the Leopold FC who just went Back2Back in the Geelong Football League GF yesterday.
Great to catch up with plenty of folk there to watch the local comp decider.
We are in the offseason of the " Batshit Crazy stuff" the trade period and then the draft.
Great Eras and premierships are built during this time.
Let's hope the club get lucky, the rub of the green and snag some pieces whether they are building blocks or indeed stars to take us back to the promised land.
Plenty of good hearted banter is what i'd like to see and which is expected from all.
We will all have our favourites and those we just don't like with moves that will please or piss us off.
Either way the GFC has been great to us all.
We retool, restock, recalibrate and we ultimately return for another tilt in 2025.
Cheers Boys.
GiddyUp Catters!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess we could just put together a needlessly long soliloquy that bores everyone to tears and no-one has the mental stamina to read all the way to the end.

Or we could just tell everyone about our awesome real life exploits and try and act all intellectual.

Whatever boils ya potatoes.

Is it still too late for the soliloquy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back