aussie_boi9

Rookie
Sep 17, 2006
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manly
hey there g-town people. im looking at playing footy in the GFL next year and was just wondering about a bit of info, such as bit of info bout the clubs, crowds, money etc etc anything you know would be great. if anyone can help me out would be much appreciated, thanks

What's wrong with the Belmont Lions or the GDFL? A bit good for them are you Aussie boi.. It's blokes like you that are ********ing local footy! ...info bout clubs,crowds, money ect ect. Get a kick in the two's before you put yourself on the market

nothings wrong with them mate no need to get like that. it's good socially and a good club but the level does not compare to O&M and i imagine the GFL as well, you have to admit that. Is there something wrong with me aiming to play a higher standard of football if i'm able to?

Aussie go down to a few of the local clubs and see what you think.
go to east first then, bell post then thompson

why would you go to the gdfl? i

GDFL is the richest league in geelong and district because of raiders bingo, so why wouldnt you want to be in a league that is so stable, they are even paying for grounds to be watered there will always be foort played in gdfl, hilly your a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

GFL info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back