Game Day Giants v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well not many positives there. Isaac obviously doesn’t have his goal kicking boots on tonight.

Some embarrassing posts in this thread. Understand the frustration with how Hawthorn has played but namecalling and abuse is not tolerated. Any more slip ups and the poster gets the night off.

Things to note - O'Brien is comfortable in defence
Langford needs to play on a flank

If you engage your opponent and get behind them in a marking contest, you'll get the free for holding, despite your opponent not touching you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the hawks are nothing but predictable at the moment with shit first quarters

We so need a couple more quality midfielders - baffles that JOR wasn’t in rather than glass

Just can’t get the game on our terms and their pace and quick ball movement was always going to hurt. We’ll know by half time if we are in for a long night.

Might help if we could win the ball in the clinches, 18-5 is unacceptable and we're down by plenty in contested as well. Get your bloody hands dirty guys FFS.

Few Hawks falling over again too.

Lucky my drinking boots have got long stops....

Real trade union performance by the umps in the first quarter. Cut back to 3 this week. Paying free kicks not there. Not paying obvious ones.

Things to note - O'Brien is comfortable in defence
Langford needs to play on a flank

If you engage your opponent and get behind them in a marking contest, you'll get the free for holding, despite your opponent not touching you
O'Brien looks so much better down back. Can go with any opponent easily and doesn't need to find the ball or bring down the mark.

I am freezing.... I am in tears... god I hate these g ames... worse than embarrassing. am so glad we drove, going home in the train would have been a nightmare... thank heavens I have money for booze

Meh, try waiting 10 years for a game only to witness a flogging from a winless team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back