Give me odds. Who will be the next banned?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 4, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
With so many regular posted being banned (and I'm not going to sympathise with any of them) who do you think is going to be the next banned from BigFooty?

Or for that matter, who did you think should be banned? And if so, WHY?

Originally posted by moistie
Haven't seen his work, a troll or just otherwise clueless? Obviously I must waste more time on this site.

haven't seen his work! if you see anything in the near future it should be an optometrist!

Originally posted by Red_Devil_04
Nothing Yze says is worth a ban. He may post ****, but it's nothing to be banned over unfortunately.

"The owners and administrators have the right to suspend user accounts for any reason."

Originally posted by moistie
With so many regular posted being banned (and I'm not going to sympathise with any of them) who do you think is going to be the next banned from BigFooty?

Or for that matter, who did you think should be banned? And if so, WHY?

Given the recent stunning run of success of the Aints, anyone who happens to cross Fred's path with a negative vibe about them being overrated, peaking too early or bagging GT's coaching abilities would certainly shorten in odds quite quickly.......

That having been said, how did they go on the weekend against the Dees??

So I think that shortens Y_M's odds considerably as he wont be able to contain himself for a whole week.

Unless of course, Fred views this theory as Saints trolling, in which case it could be me!! :eek:

Originally posted by Fred
"The owners and administrators have the right to suspend user accounts for any reason."

Well, good to see things are ran by rules around here. :eek:

So if you like, didn't like someone, you could just ban them? People like say, Yze_Magic for instance? ;)

Originally posted by Ricketts
not that i know of!
;)

Of course you wouldn't know - much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I say anything deemed stupid about Geelong re: leather goods, (not that I am), I will be banned, as will any aliases. So if the Cats win the flag I will be banned.

Therefore, my odds are the same as a Cat flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Give me odds. Who will be the next banned?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back