Glastonbury 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Dua really has her thing down pat. The moves are awesome.

I got into her after hearing 'Don't start now' but I've been all over her since she released "Houdini"

What I've seen on youtube from Glastonbury it looked like she nailed it.

I'd take her over Tay Tay anyday

Good luck. We've tried twice - it's worse than demand for the Taylor Swift. 200,000 tickets gone in 10 minutes. Will still keep trying.
yeah haha i'm aware. one of our crew has tried 4 years in a row. this year we're banking on strength in numbers. trying to get two lineups into one for next year, gotta go all out to try get tickets.

It's kinda weird to hear that. I used to live 25 miles from Glastonbury, and went plenty of times, probably seven or eight. you just bought a ticket, and pitched up. I'm not so near now, but I've never felt much enthusiasm since it became a circus over getting tickets, and what little I see on TV doesn't come close to memories of the past.

It's kinda weird to hear that. I used to live 25 miles from Glastonbury, and went plenty of times, probably seven or eight. you just bought a ticket, and pitched up. I'm not so near now, but I've never felt much enthusiasm since it became a circus over getting tickets, and what little I see on TV doesn't come close to memories of the past.
This will help you relive the old days:

Remove this Banner Ad

Glastonbury 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back