Remove this Banner Ad

feher

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2003
Adelaide
Other Teams
HFC 9xAFL Pre, Liverpool
update: 24 Dec

Start looking towards the end of this thread for invites been available.

-------------------
original post below:
-------------------
i have 5 of them, 1 i will keep in reserve for a mate who hasn't yet taken it, so 4 are up for grabs if you want one, just post here, first 4 people to post here that wants it will get one!, the only condition i have is, that i will PM you then you must send me a valid email addy via PM then i will invite you.

so if you want one, just post something like 'give me a gmail invite'

If i get more invites i will post them up for grabs most likely.

https://gmail.google.com

The reason i am doing this is, cos i don't have anyone else to give these away too, i have already given away a number of them to mates, but i am out of mates :(

• Banned
well that is all 4, just relised i need people to either give me their full first and last name or just make one up, sorry about that.

So if the 4 do sign up, then that is it, if they don't i will let others get it, and if i get more in the future i will also make them up for grabs.

edit: all 4 (i actually had 5 but oh well) taken + the extra i had, when i get more it will be up for grabs.

feher said:
well that is all 4, just relised i need people to either give me their full first and last name or just make one up, sorry about that.

So if the 4 do sign up, then that is it, if they don't i will let others get it, and if i get more in the future i will also make them up for grabs.

edit: so far only Koala has taken one, so you others check your PM

Grab them while you can, cause gmail rocks.
I've used up all my invites so far, hopefully i might have more soon.

• Banned
rObeeEe said:
Yes please.

Thankyou
edit: Rizzo is about to take his, already sent one to my mate, i still have one left and you get it.

to others: if i get more invites i will post it, i will not be taking reservations from now on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

choc_a_holic said:
So can anybody go on this gmail website and get free email addresses?
not yet, you either got one when they first created it by signing up to be a beta tester (or so is my understanding), or you have to get an invite, which i got from a mate of mine, that is how i got my account, then after about two months i got invites i could give out so others could sign up, like i said eventually everyone will be able to sign up for it, without needing to be invited; their are still some known bugs in it.

feher said:
not yet, you either got one when they first created it by signing up to be a beta tester (or so is my understanding), or you have to get an invite, which i got from a mate of mine, that is how i got my account, then after about two months i got invites i could give out so others could sign up, like i said eventually everyone will be able to sign up for it, without needing to be invited; their are still some known bugs in it.

Hmm stuff it, I have my hotmail :D

Remove this Banner Ad

GMail invites available

Remove this Banner Ad

Back