News GMHBA Stadium Stage 5 Redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

What was phone reception like for Friday night?
Not good for me (on vodafone). Not sure if temporary upgrade was ready for this week, or I assume it’s just Telstra and nothing for optus/vodafone?
I seemed to have some luck with Telstra, struggled during the breaks but it was at least enough to check stats and such during the quarters. So a starting point that will help for this year, and glad to see the response from the trust, but still not a long term solution.

I can't talk about Friday night, but I'm with Optus and over the years I've found reception to be fine during quarters as people are watching the game & not really on their phones

It's always been about the 10/15mins before the match starts and then during breaks when it shits itself - curious to see what it's like next match

I can't talk about Friday night, but I'm with Optus and over the years I've found reception to be fine during quarters as people are watching the game & not really on their phones

It's always been about the 10/15mins before the match starts and then during breaks when it shits itself - curious to see what it's like next match
I'd agree with that in previous years, however first two games this year I'd had absoloutely nothing for the entire two and a half hours, including in quarter. Perhaps it's more that those games both drew 35k+ but this was smaller and hence less demand on the network?

We were there on Friday and it was no better at all (not sure if temp system is up and running yet though).

FYI- we’re with Telstra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back