Go Fund Me / Richmond Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

RJK Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
OK guys i think its time we all put our money where our mouth is.

It's time for the Richmond supporters to set up a "Go Fund Me" for the club. Not to build a war-chest for the "doozy", but so we can raise enough money for Benny & Adem to mouth off at the AFL about their corrupt umpiring, fixturing, arc-gate - everything! towards our club since 2019

2019 - 94% (13th)
2020 - 82% (Last)
2021 - 81% (Last)
2022 - 83% (Last)
2023 - 85% (Last)
2024 - 72% (Last)

We have now had 3 different coaches over the past 35 games & our differential is still...... Last. Every. single. Time. Meanwhile the coach who created the OG game plan & ethos has taken that to another club and their Free Kick differential is...... 3rd????!?!?

That is just not possible. How can a coach have a style of play which consistently kept us last in free kicks for his final 3 years & also in the bottom fraction since 2017, go somewhere else and do the same game plan and move up 15 places? While our own differential hits the lowest number of any club in history since its been tracked dating back to 1965.

How can THREE different coaches make NO DIFFERENCE to a Free Kick differential??? Surely they are all coaching somewhat differentially. Giving somewhat different messages. Setting somewhat different standards. How can there be NO DIFFERENCE in the results???

The club, clearly, looks too scared to stand up for itself. Clearly, they can't say what they want to in fear of more vengeful retribution by this bitter, corrupt league. So,. instead of the supporters waiting for the club to grow some testicles, WE PAY for them to get testicle implants! Then, we send the link to the Go Fund Me to every news outlet, not only in Australia, but also to other media outlets around the world. The newspapers would LOVE a story like this. And then when they look at the stats which are set in the panels of history, the will see what we have all CLEARLY seen - corruption.

Would people believe it? probably not in the past, but, in the current time of confusion and on the back of the league being outed in hearings for assisting players to avoid ASADA drug testing?

We can accept the club ****ed up in 2020 during the hub. We get it. we risked the season with our behaviour, embarrassed the league to the QLD govt. We get it. But its 4 ****ing years ago. Stack. Dimma. CCJ. Cotchin and his wife. They are all gone. It's time the AFL moved on. We get it, we wont do it again, we have learned our lesson.

The only thing the AFL cares about is money and its ego. It would be an utter embarrassment for the league if supporters started setting up GO FUND ME's to pay the clubs fines for calling out what is clearly a league directive / corruption.

Last edited:
I hope the club some has the bottle to raise the issue with the AFL. Yesterday's umpiring debacle was beyond a joke.

Dusty taking a clear mark and not being paid.

Common sense umpiring only applies to the opposition. Thomson Dow dropping the ball after the siren had blown gets penalised with a 50m penalty while Chad Warner kicking the ball into crowd after the siren after Prestia had got a free didn't.

Non HTB calls for run down tackles while Fremantle got really soft ones.

A scuffle between multiple players and the umpire awards another free in front of goal to Fremantle.

The umpire being conned by the dive of Walters and the one for down the field

That 50 metre penalty when the Lefau moved out the way of the mark.

Bring back mini because he is the only coach out of the 3 of them in the last 18 months willing to make structural changes during matches, basically he's a risk taker and ooze plus dimma are not. Mini>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ooze & Dimma. Now If you don't believe me, go rewatch last year's Hawthorn game when we were 5 goals down and then watch the subtle tweak to our structure he did to get us back into that game then win it.

Last edited:
Bring back mini because he is the only coach out of the 3 of them in the last 18 months willing to make structural changes during matches, basically he's a risk taker and ooze plus dimma are not. Mini>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ooze & Dimma. Now If you don't believe me, go rewatch last year's Hawthorn game when we were 5 goals down and then watch the subtle tweaks to our structure he did to get us back into that game then win it.

Mini was only playing the senior players and it's much easier to make structural changes with seniors than youth still learning the game. No risk taking there.
Playing the same players and not developing youth soon enough is part of the reason we are in the shit now so I'm happy we didn't stick with Mini. Time to move on some of the other assistants at the end of the year also.

Last edited:
Minni was only playing the senior players and it's much easier to make structural changes with seniors than youth still learning the game. No risk taking there.
Playing the same players and not developing youth soon enough is part of the reason we are in the s**t now so I'm happy we didn't stick with Minni. Time to move on some of the other assistants at the end of the year also.
Was putting a first gamer/youth in the last quarter on the wing to provide some drive towards goal not a structural change? give me a break, he also made a good move against GWS that won us that game. I'd take mini over ooze any day of the week.

Was putting a first gamer/youth in the last quarter on the wing to provide some drive towards goal not a structural change? give me a break, he also made a good move against GWS that won us that game. I'd take mini over ooze any day of the week.
Ok, you keep living in the past then. Minni has been and gone, Yze is 8 games in most of which have been with a seriously compromised list to choose from due to injuries. Good luck to you if you want to judge him based on that.
Anyway, this isn't a coach thread so I'll leave this discussion for the proper place.

Ok, you keep living in the past then. Minni has been and gone, Yze is 8 games in most of which have been with a seriously compromised list to choose from due to injuries. Good luck to you if you want to judge him based on that.
Anyway, this isn't a coach thread so I'll leave this discussion for the proper place.
No need to get offended just because you don't agree with me, all of these threads are about discussing football i would have thought.

I hope the club some has the bottle to raise the issue with the AFL. Yesterday's umpiring debacle was beyond a joke.

Dusty taking a clear mark and not being paid.

Common sense umpiring only applies to the opposition. Thomson Dow dropping the ball after the siren had blown gets penalised with a 50m penalty while Chad Warner kicking the ball into crowd after the siren after Prestia had got a free didn't.

Non HTB calls for run down tackles while Fremantle got really soft ones.

A scuffle between multiple players and the umpire awards another free in front of goal to Fremantle.

The umpire being conned by the dive of Walters and the one for down the field

That 50 metre penalty when the Lefau moved out the way of the mark.

Farking disgrace umpires,8 years running.

Unfortunately, it's not going to get better soon for us smasha because the AFL used us as their money-making pawns for every cent they could but now they're moving on to Carlton. Have you noticed how they get kissed on the dick by the maggots during games now?
The difference is we never got polished like that. They make their money off us while making it as uncomfortable as possible.
Be nice to at least get a reach around!

Minni was only playing the senior players and it's much easier to make structural changes with seniors than youth still learning the game. No risk taking there.
Playing the same players and not developing youth soon enough is part of the reason we are in the s**t now so I'm happy we didn't stick with Minni. Time to move on some of the other assistants at the end of the year also.
Mini had the opportunity last season to play the younger guys to help with their development but we were more concerned about making the top 8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Fund Me / Richmond Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back