Media Godzilla is great.... The Majestic is weird...

Remove this Banner Ad

Maj Note: Delete if too stupid for the SFA, just wanted to have some fun...

By Guy Incognito

In news that would shock no one, Godzilla has been deemed to be one of the greatest assets to the SFA, mostly because he must suffer the weird guy named The Majestic. We’re still working out who would name a person The Majestic, when clearly that person isn’t Majestic.

On November 3rd it’s international Godzilla Day, a day to celebrate the life and times of Godzilla who never gives a damn what people think and has destroyed Tokyo more times than we can count over the last 69 years.

But someone that isn’t great, and always trying to ride the coat tails of Godzilla is that Majestic guy, he has brought weirdness, craziness and annoyance to the East Side Phoenix. With his erratic and sometimes bizarre behaviour and addiction to watching the same Godzilla movie on repeat, has left his teammates wondering What the hell?

It wasn’t too long ago that The Majestic notched up 100 games, how we’re still very confused as we’ve all noticed a distinct lack of football ability. Signed by the East Side Phoenix during the last season, the Majestic had a very long absence but now he’s back, with Godzilla.

It’s believed that most of the SFA are keener on hearing Godzilla stories, we’ve heard that Godzilla loves to stay connected with the SFA, we’re unsure of his team but we know he goes nuts for the league. His son Godzilla Jr isn’t yet old enough to join the SFA, but it’s believed that one day Godzilla Jr will be part of this fabulous league.

By then The Majestic may have registered 300 or more games, and sprouting weirdness along the way leaving us all baffled.

Godzilla, however, hasn’t touched down in SFA just yet, the famous reptile has actually kicked a qooty a few times and has said to have some good kicking skills, but the big guy hasn’t ventured into a sports career. Rumour has it that the NBA were keen to sign him, around the tome Yao Ming made his way to the NBA, but Godzilla declared.

Instead, Godzilla ventured to Jurassic Park, started a fight with all the dinosaurs, and told the Tyrannosaurus Rex to get out of his way. Godzilla also believed his skills were best suited for Hollywood where he and his new buddy King Kong have started to take Hollywood by storm.

For years Godzilla was seen as a star of Japanese cinema, and at each premiere of his movie, he’d destroy a part of Japan, because he’s a big dude. Everyone forgave the giant Godzilla because they know that despite all the damage his star power made up for it and tourists would flock to take a selfie with the ‘Zilla.

Now SFA invites Godzilla to appear at this seasons Grand Final, to perform and show the world that Qooty is the best and number one sport on the planet. Or at least, we think so.

godzilla GIF

Maj Note: Delete if too stupid for the SFA, just wanted to have some fun...
A guy posted his mental spiral in Garfield strip comic form with little to zero relevance to the Sweet FA for about a year before being perma'd... you're good. :thumbsu:

A guy posted his mental spiral in Garfield strip comic form with little to zero relevance to the Sweet FA for about a year before being perma'd... you're good. :thumbsu:
I do miss the Naughty Nooky :joycat:

I wasn’t too sure how my weird Godzilla post was going to go so I thought I’d just add a warning. 😂

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Godzilla is great.... The Majestic is weird...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back