Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Official Team Thread S37 - Crowns and Scepters at the ready. B&F on now

Remove this Banner Ad

So, a question for the veterans around here. Round 7, stone motherless to minor premiers. Is this a common occurence or are we pioneers of the greatest turnaround known to man? Wonder what the flag odds were after round 7?

So, a question for the veterans around here. Round 7, stone motherless to minor premiers. Is this a common occurence or are we pioneers of the greatest turnaround known to man? Wonder what the flag odds were after round 7?
Nope, very hard to get on a good run like that. Let's hope our good fortune continues

Pedro, you are more than just a flamingo strumming legend, you might be the whole band and the cartel that pays the wages

Well, are you STEAMING toward premiership SUCCESS? 🚂
Oh, very much so. Infact, I'd say we're on such a roll, not even Qhomas could stop us now.

I just wish i could come up with something bad to say about the swans atm, I hate being over a barrel but give me time and I'm sure i can come up with something
We don't speak of that inferior league in these parts. As Riley Qeveridge would say, right here, right now, Royals are on an express train to Premiership glory!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You, me, PM, now!
Heath Slater Wwe GIF by TalkNShop

Oh well now you've gone and dobbed on me!
Now I feel bad. Maybe manicpie will sign an autograph for you to make you feel better. He is the Royals next big thing you know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Official Team Thread S37 - Crowns and Scepters at the ready. B&F on now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back