Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Official Team Thread S37 - Crowns and Scepters at the ready. B&F on now

Remove this Banner Ad

Now we get prelim revenge on the OOBs and celebrate Cakey’s 251st
giphy.gif

I did tell try and tell that nervous nelly Cadsky that we were winning 3 in a row to take the flag. That is no longer correct I’m afraid. We are now only going to win 2 more in a row.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi gang,
are the prelims this week? Dont see thread

- nahnah
Second Preliminary Final: Ophidian Old Boys vs Gold City Royals at Spotswood Oval [MOTR]

no match thread yet

View attachment 2025563

Tonight from 6pm AEST we'll be counting down the top 12 on-field rookies in the Sweet FA for Season 37. Come support the Royals' nominee Nothing as we crown the S37 Rising Star!
Thanks.

Other players get goals, possessions even tackles. Very few ran around marking space quite as well as me though. I look forward to the award reflecting that rare feat in qooty - so rare I don't thinks Mobbs has the stats for it yet but I know I was the leading rookie.

Thanks.

Other players get goals, possessions even tackles. Very few ran around marking space quite as well as me though. I look forward to the award reflecting that rare feat in qooty - so rare I don't thinks Mobbs has the stats for it yet but I know I was the leading rookie.
I looked for data on this metric and I got nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Official Team Thread S37 - Crowns and Scepters at the ready. B&F on now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back