• Rory Sloane

• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo

• Riley Thilthorpe

• Taylor Walker

• Josh Worrell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If we play smart footy and dont miss easy chances we make the umpires work a lot harder if that is their game.

Was it Ash Johnson at AO that tapped the ball over for a point to equalise the score rather than taking possession? That's smart play. They won despite the umpiring.

Suns bested the bulldogs when the umpires were coming for them.

Good teams negate the umpires through efficiency and smart footy.
Sure, but there will always be things that both sides could’ve done differently. Doesn’t mean we should have to constantly be smashed by the umpires in games like this.

I just made the mistake of watching the last two minutes.

Seriously, Dawson is poleaxed head high dead in front 30m.

* you umpires. * you AFL.

Forget the rest of the umpiring, that non decision at that time off the game is the piss weakest umpiring I've seen all year.

Again. Get ****ed Umpires. Get ****ed AFL.
Admit but shouldn’t have been in that place. We gave too much corridor in the last.
Good - the fighting 2nd half comeback
Bad - the AFL for systematically ruining the game I love
Bad. Every Pundit is gonna say we are near. But that’s not good enough.
Beware praise.

Keays centre bounces should be replaced with: Pedlar/Soligo/Rachele/Rankine.
I would rest Sloane.. & bring in Schoenberg... which would allow us to give more minutes to the 4 you mentioned & Schoenberg against a weaker North.

Would also look to give Dawson & Laird less CBA'S in the last half if we are well in control of the game.

Admit but shouldn’t have been in that place. We gave too much corridor in the last.

Bad. Every Pundit is gonna say we are near. But that’s not good enough.
Beware praise.
So don't pay the free because Crows should have already been in front. Well all right.

Haha - nah, cbf'd.

It was a good game by ROB.
Nah it wasn’t. He got around the ground which was admirable. In critical contest moments he literally fails his central 3 by not bringing the ball to ground in contest.

The important games from here are Essendon, Powaa, Melb, Brisbane. A 2 2 split would be a good result.

Sure, but there will always be things that both sides could’ve done differently. Doesn’t mean we should have to constantly be smashed by the umpires in games like this.

I just feel that won't change unless the club jumps up and down (or gets the media to do it on their behalf) but the club seems to just cop things and our media people are too soft (or too easily dismissed as deranged raving lunatics) to make a difference. It's a good tactic to talk about how badly we were umpired so next time we are at the G it becomes a focus and implicit pressure is applied on the umpires. But we won't and it'll be forgotten

So don't pay the free because Crows should have already been in front. Well all right.
It’s like if you watch highlights of the game, you forget five scoring shots in the first quarter early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

27 Centre Bounces

22 Laird
21 Dawson
21 Keays
13 Sloane
3 Pedlar
1 Soligo

We did pretty well in the centre to be fair but there's little to no rebuilding going on in that part of the field.
Even if for a minute I buy that our younger players can't play full midfield games (I don't believe this), 21 CBAs for Keays could be split 6/5/5/5 with Rachele, Pedlar, Soligo and Rankine

Was at the game, heartbroken really, you just knew at the start of the 4th we weren’t going to win it…some terrible, terrible decisions made against us. Still don’t understand what the 50m was (and the crowd was completely silent because they didn’t know either)… Milera was woeful made so many costly mistakes

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Even if for a minute I buy that our younger players can't play full midfield games (I don't believe this), 21 CBAs for Keays could be split 6/5/5/5 with Rachele, Pedlar, Soligo and Rankine
Pretty obvious the Keyes to Daicos didn’t work.

Was at the game, heartbroken really, you just knew at the start of the 4th we weren’t going to win it…some terrible, terrible decisions made against us. Still don’t understand what the 50m was (and the crowd was completely silent because they didn’t know either)… Milera was woeful made so many costly mistakes

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Well said, Milera takes the gamble but doesn’t always come off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad vs Collingwood

Back