• Patrick Parnell

• Brodie Smith

• Lachlan Sholl

• Tom Doedee

• Jordon Butts

• Reilly O'Brien

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

What can ya say, not much too negative from that, good win.
Especially happy we belted one of the sides with the new experienced coaches. My mate has been going on about how Nicks was a mistake blah blah blah and when North Ess and Saints started the year well he was chortling away. I can't wait to catch up with him again now. Reckon I'll be even further in front by the end of the season.

I think I mentioned last week that I previously thought our middle of the year slumps were from depth and injuries, but now I reckon it might be because of how poor our gameplan is for slippery conditions. Today, if anything, seems like additional evidence in favour of the theory. If we have an El Nino, it'll be a help to our cause.

Was thinking the same thing about the coaches, especially are all the talk of Longmuir being a great coach after 2 years. The Crows and Nicks have slowly been building a good hard team that hopefully will be a finals team for a while. (Start next year on making finals). We are improving every week and most of us on this board have jumped the gun on a few players.
Almost all our players have improved out of site and are getting better week by week

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Good win by you lot.
Reward for playing well without winning over the past couple of weeks.
Set the standard very early then kicked accurately to give scoreboard pressure.
My Saints never really looked likely at all thereafter.
Plenty of applause for Membrey when he was assisted from the ground shows some class.
Same was seen on these boards when Hunter Clark had his jaw broken a couple of years back in a collision with Mackay.
Crows are better than the Dogs and Lions travelling are rarely good things. Could be a great month ahead for Adel.

Who comes out for Murray , can’t drop Milera, Sholl or Parnell after that.

Do we rest Sloane and shuffle the side?
I think that’s what’ll happen. Sloane rested (or made sub), Murray in. Pedlar to take more CBA. Also, think either Fog or Tthorpe rested and Ned comes in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like Rachele, but would like to see him chase a little harder when he loses possession, or the team loses possession in his general area.

Rachele has already racked up a fair few run down chases this year, so it's likely just a case of him not being fit enough to do it all game, and is picking and choosing with it.

Yes/No. Give me a crappy close win any day and learn from that. 4 points lost can't ever be taken back.

Especially as this whole 'learn from losses' angle is rather overblown.

Adelaide didn't exactly realise you need to kick goals to win against Collingwood, for example.

don't need to be injured to be subbed out. But do reckon he's carrying something, only got it 21 times last week and 22 to sub point this week. And still from full minutes, not his normal racking up style.
Only reason I asked was it said ‘injured’ on the AFL app

Glad it’s just management

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad vs St Kilda, R9 2023

Back