Good news everyone! The Greek God himself, Anthony Koutoufides, is mulling a run for Melbourne Lord Mayor!

Remove this Banner Ad

V_23

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton

That’s right, my good Bay flogs, the Souvlaki King has had enough of Melbourne going down the gurgler. Melbourne is going so badly, it’s now only 990% better than Hobart. Grim times, my friends. 🙁

No need to worry, though, Kouta’s back to save Melbourne like he saved the AFL. He’s already proved that he can win Dancing with the Stars. This should be a cakewalk in comparison, as he foxtrots and tangoes his way to Lord Mayor.🕺

I, for one, welcome our new souvlaki overlord.

Here’s his mayoral campaign ad:

It’s pay-walled, floggo 🤦‍♂️

Much like half of the matches are pay-walled behind Kayo, but you still pay them while cry-melting about their service :$
You pay for Australian journalism stories?

Here I have some magic beans I'd like to sell you :$

What party is he aligned with? I really hope is the libs that would cause a huge Elmer_Hauser melt :)

Imagine the melts from everyone if it was the magnificent Greens !

Anyhow Chris Judd is ded to me know esp with his wife and her political crap.

Unaccountable and lacks any ability to lead and be taken seriously.

Story checks out :$

Julian Burnside former Greens leader was the only lawyer in Australia who had the Integrity to defend James Hird.

Met him a few times when I was campaigning for the Greens. A fine man indeed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ex Greek footballers running for Lord Mayor?

Worked out well over here.

Good luck to your family

In all seriousness, I heard you moved up to Brisbane when Joey Daniher got traded from Essington. You couldn't bear the thought of living without Smokin' Joe.

m7
You know a lot of posters privately PM'd me when I undeleted your post and you went on a multi week multi fred melt bender. They said zackah you are being mean. Clearly V_23 doesn't have the cognitive ability to understand what is going on around here leave him alone.

And I defended you friend! I sure sure I know you are obviously right but the bay is an inclusive board and we welcome all types of people. Even those intellectually incapable of providing the banter we expect. You keep trying though friend. You do you. :rainbow:

#thebayisopentoeveryoneexceptsooz

You know a lot of posters privately PM'd me when I undeleted your post and you went on a multi week multi fred melt bender. They said zackah you are being mean. Clearly V_23 doesn't have the cognitive ability to understand what is going on around here leave him alone.

And I defended you friend! I sure sure I know you are obviously right but the bay is an inclusive board and we welcome all types of people. Even those intellectually incapable of providing the banter we expect. You keep trying though friend. You do you. :rainbow:

#thebayisopentoeveryoneexceptsooz
Looks like he has got a day off actually

Remove this Banner Ad

Good news everyone! The Greek God himself, Anthony Koutoufides, is mulling a run for Melbourne Lord Mayor!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back