Goulburn Valley FL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Big loss for the Swans if this is true... Just starting to build then losing their best player hurts.
Big loss at a time the swans are building. However I do feel they are growing and can cover it better than would have in the past.. Hopefully find some targets up fwd is most important

BJ is and has been a star for the swans . And hopefully we will see him back again there if he can get a flag with congupna maybe.

Big loss at a time the swans are building. However I do feel they are growing and can cover it better than would have in the past.. Hopefully find some targets up fwd is most important

BJ is and has been a star for the swans . And hopefully we will see him back again there if he can get a flag with congupna maybe.
I heard he is set to miss a chunk of the Season with a trip overseas. Swans have got a solid base of talented kids coming through which alot of Clubs don't have.

most leagues registrations open on 1st November for 2023 season so I'd assume this will include clearances
No it won’t. Clearances can not be submitted until 1st of February. Putting added pressure on volunteers to have everyone cleared and registered by round one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noah was at centre half forward
In house politics, supporters that think they can do a better job, a lack of resilience in players, the opportunity to ruin your reputation, increased hours (at least 30 a week), dealing with everyone else's issues, stress and lack of a reasonable pay cheque ....anyone want to coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back