Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Echuca by more than 10-12 goals on the low side of the benchmark. The standard of ball movement, efficiency by hand and foot, structure and game plan are far superior at Echuca in comparison to both of the teams mentioned
what really stands out to me about this grand final compared to the others is it was a true away game. Euroa and Kyabram don't play their home games at deakin, so they were really neutral games. on sunday echuca waltzed into their opponents' home ground and walked away with a 16 goal grand final win. that alone puts them at the state benchmark for me

what really stands out to me about this grand final compared to the others is it was a true away game. Euroa and Kyabram don't play their home games at deakin, so they were really neutral games. on sunday echuca waltzed into their opponents' home ground and walked away with a 16 goal grand final win. that alone puts them at the state benchmark for me
Cannot argue with that!

Chatter on Central Murray thread suggests the Reid brothers to Cohuna ...
A huge loss if true.
Walker deciding to relinquish his role for family reasons,Kane Norris may retire,Sam Willoughby may move for employment reasons
The depth at Echuca will again stand them in good stead for 2025.

Last edited:
A huge loss if true.
Walker deciding to relinquish his role for family reasons,Kane Norris may retire,Sam Willoughby may move for employment reasons
The depth at Echuca will again stand them in good stead for 2025.
Echuca well and truly organised. Don’t worry about that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back