Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

omgfridge Pickitt it has to be sante or MC Bad Genius as last evil. If there was any doubt on me DERO's vote on me the other day should clear it. I thought it was MCBG but sante is a good player and couldn't be that blinded. Thoughts?

Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D10 - Village Wins
Day Ten Summary
A very small watches as the trapdoor drops below two sets of feet, there is a flash of light and now one of the bodies is no longer there
Dingster (villager) lynched by the village

From the hanging corpse a lightning bolt arcs out into the crowd hitting one of the villagers standing there.

They drop dead

sante (God Father) killed by retaliation

You glance at the others in panic and start running.

A bolt arcs out hitting one of you

omgfridge (woodsman) killed by retaliation

You close your eyes waiting for the end, but the sizzling of lightning has stopped.

You look around, there are only two villagers left

Village Wins

Day Ten Summary
A very small watches as the trapdoor drops below two sets of feet, there is a flash of light and now one of the bodies is no longer there
Dingster (villager) lynched by the village

From the hanging corpse a lightning bolt arcs out into the crowd hitting one of the villagers standing there.

They drop dead

sante (God Father) killed by retaliation

You glance at the others in panic and start running.

A bolt arcs out hitting one of you

omgfridge (woodsman) killed by retaliation

You close your eyes waiting for the end, but the sizzling of lightning has stopped.

You look around, there are only two villagers left

Village Wins
Wow amazing game from myself!

Thanks to absolutely everyone who gave the experiment a go.

Well done to those still actively posting right at the end.

Votes
Tarkyn_24 for the most cosy, cosying evil to the village role in any game I've ever run 5 stars for underhandedness
2 thewizardmelon for using their melon to lead the village for as long as they could
1 Dingster MC Bad Genius for finally bringing an end to the Dons evil reign, even if it did just look like an attempt to kill everyone to end the game

Special mention to Frederico_WA and MWPP for having a real crack and keeping the conversation going

The inaugural BRUTAL Effort Trophy is going to Chipmunk for some god tier multi quoting to survive an intimidation

The ClarkeM award for doing as little as possible but still possibly claiming victory for the village is going to RU_ for their read on Tarks

Thanks to everyone else who made it fun as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back