Werewolf Gralin's good old fashioned home cooked Werewolf - Mafia Wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

so the sk was blocked or hit night immune or mafia were blocked or hit night immune, only King Tenz can confim what he actually did. Did the vig miss at all during the game? Kurve was suss on wiz as i was also hence my vote yesterday.

With 11 left are people interested in sped up phases starting today or tomorrow?
I’m okay today (a couple of things on and off) but flying to Perth at 5pm Vic Bias time tomorrow so might be out of action for say 4-5 hours.

so the sk was blocked or hit night immune or mafia were blocked or hit night immune, only King Tenz can confim what he actually did. Did the vig miss at all during the game? Kurve was suss on wiz as i was also hence my vote yesterday.

You guys can lynch me if you like but I wouldn’t be so daft as to target one of the two people sus on me if I had killing powers, you know me better than that.

As for Michaels rant on me being the SK, I thought it was discussed that the mafia missed them went hard at BEaston (alpha) so his story about seering/missing on me has more holes than Swiss cheese.

I have no powers, so lynch me if you like but finding the serial killer should be the priority.

The mafia miss indicates Tenz probably blocked michaels again?

Good chance given the small player count the SK hit a doc protected player.

You guys can lynch me if you like but I wouldn’t be so daft as to target one of the two people sus on me if I had killing powers, you know me better than that.

As for Michaels rant on me being the SK, I thought it was discussed that the mafia missed them went hard at BEaston (alpha) so his story about seering/missing on me has more holes than Swiss cheese.

I have no powers, so lynch me if you like but finding the serial killer should be the priority.
kurve was killed by wolves, i'm suggesting you could be the sk, i'm also considering mbr for that too, gives amulet away at the start is a great way to make people think you're good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kurve was killed by wolves, i'm suggesting you could be the sk, i'm also considering mbr for that too, gives amulet away at the start is a great way to make people think you're good.

I was thinking similarly early in the game, just because you give amulet to good doesn’t mean you are aligned with village. Someone (maybe Tarks? did that in a game last year to really good effect). Having said that, MBR appears to be playing their normal style game but also throwing a ton of names out there.

I’m still not aware of why we were all targeting Horrie, someone said he was melting? Do we have any actual proof he’s evil from seer info or something?

I was thinking similarly early in the game, just because you give amulet to good doesn’t mean you are aligned with village. Someone (maybe Tarks? did that in a game last year to really good effect). Having said that, MBR appears to be playing their normal style game but also throwing a ton of names out there.

I’m still not aware of why we were all targeting Horrie, someone said he was melting? Do we have any actual proof he’s evil from seer info or something?
more because he claimed fred to be the beta which caused a villager to die i think. he was melting over michaels block causing mafia to lose a kill.

more because he claimed fred to be the beta which caused a villager to die i think. he was melting over michaels block causing mafia to lose a kill.

It is an unusual mechnanic to have a factional kill blocked but we just have to run with it and be thankful evil kills can be blocked in this game. Keeping Tenz alive has to be a priority

It is an unusual mechnanic to have a factional kill blocked but we just have to run with it and be thankful evil kills can be blocked in this game. Keeping Tenz alive has to be a priority
might explain horries melt, imagine the mafia pm with him in it melting

If only I was playing at that level this game. Sadly, I'm all at sea and have read plenty wrong as well.
I note Wiz says 'no powers' but does not say villager.
Of strong interest is Gralins story today.
Did he give away precious info in the story?
Gonna go re-read.

Nope. Another one to ponder. I tend to believe he is village as he says.

Nope. Another one to ponder. I tend to believe he is village as he says.
i was thinking that but horry can also be quite reactive, his outbursts about mafia losing a kill from one player being blocked was almost like he was taking it personally.

View attachment 1900767
When the lynch ended the vigilante carefully followed a pair of villagers at a distance, the two had been suspicious in their desire throughout the day to avoid being seen as working together, but the vig had noticed several hand signals during the day between the two as arguments over who should be lynched raged on.

They stopped outside a house, looked around carefully and then both entered. The vig found a safe place where they could put their back to a wall and waited.

Back in the den the pack was decimated, they'd never experienced losses like this before, they needed time to regroup and regain strength but they couldn't achieve that while there were those in town actively hunting them, tonight they would try and catch one of those hunters.

The flogs planned late into the night, they had never dreamed of being able to eliminate the pack, years had been spent trying to find the leaders without success and now in the span of a few days three wolves lay dead, could the be close to freeing Loup Garous of the curse?

If so they'd have to deal with this group of criminals that had appeared in town recently, a decision was made and one of them left to do what was required.

The vigilante had waited patiently while the moon rose, keeping a watchful eye on the door to the house and an ear out for any trouble. Finally their patience was rewarded with one of the two they had followed leaving the house. Quietly tracking them they again followed to see where they went. What they didn't see was the second person watching them from upstairs, who shortly left the house and followed.

The goon was not happy, the Godfather had sent him out to kill, never mind that this crazy town was full of killers. He sweated as he tried to keep to the shadows and quietly walk towards where his target would be found. Nervously he looked around, trying not to flinch at any sounds.

Rounding a corner he walked straight into someone, eyes widening he raised his gun and fired, but his aim was off and he missed the bullet ricocheting off a wall harmlessly, the person he missed was not as inaccurate with their gun and he fell back with blood coming out of the bullet hole and the world turning dark.

The vigilante heard two gun shots and saw one man fall, this was proof, murderers and criminals, raising their gun they heard a footstep behind them and someone called out to stop, whirling they fired and saw the surprised look on the face of the other man they had followed earlier as he fell to the ground.

Turning back they could only find the corpse with the person they were following having fled, cursing they set off after the sounds of running. Unfortunately for the vig the noise had attracted the hunting wolves, they never heard the silent padding and the large weight hitting them from behind was a surprise that quickly turned to resignation as they felt fangs dig into their throat

Michaels (goon) killed by the flogs
MC Bad Genius (flog) killed by the vigilante
Kurve (vigilante) killed by the wolves

It is now daytime
We lost our vig?

Yeah that's curtains for us villagers.

i was thinking that but horry can also be quite reactive, his outbursts about mafia losing a kill from one player being blocked was almost like he was taking it personally.

Do you think he could fit the SK role also? If not mafia, there’s still a wolf in play, but that doesn’t make sense being mad the mafia lose kills as a wolf. Tbh, I’m starting to think he’s village aligned too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back