PS5 Gran Turismo 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought there might be a thread for this already, but couldn't find one.

This is looking as smooth as ever, and I'm really liking the no bullshit marketing, of just letting the visuals and sound do the selling.

I got absolutely sucked into GT on the PS2 over 20 years ago, and I think I'll be doing the same again with GT7.

The thing with this game is that they have not mentioned changes to:
  • suspension/handling system to make it more realistic
  • tyre degradation
  • crash damage

As far as the look of the game, it looks almost exactly the same, just a little prettier than prior entries.

Probably a bit of a wowser, but it doesn't look like a massive leap forward or look to provide much different to previous entries.

Will be happy to be proved wrong when it comes out.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

This game looks nuts the attention the detail is mind blowing

Love the realistic weather simulation was really blown away defenitly going to pick this up day 1

I'm guessing they will have basic tuning options for non car nerds

It does look so bloody good that I am starting to change my stance on waiting for a sale before buying the game because of the always online campaign.

If they added crash damage and the ability for the car to be taken out of the race due to mechanical damage, it would almost be the perfect racing sim.

All I took out of that presentation was that they spent 10 years between mainline series adding ray tracing, better weather effects and have now accurately simulated clouds and stars for some reason. No crash damage, no talk of what they did with the tyre or suspension simulation and the tuning mechanics effectively haven't changed. Oh I forgot they added that music mode, cool.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been a long time since the last Forza Motorsport, so I am keen to see what they've done with this, but I'm still playing Horizon 5 regularly, so I don't mind skipping this if it's not excellent.

I wonder why the $109.95 version on the PS Store is showing you get access to the PS4 and PS5 version but the description itself only says about the PS4 version. A bit confusing.

I know that Horizon Forbidden West has PS4/PS5 game access with the cheaper version on the PS Store (PS5 version wasn’t pre-loadable) but they have at least made mention of it in the actual description by writting “Digital upgrade to PS5 version.”

Last edited:
Sneaky dogs probably trying to let people think they'll get the PS5 version cheaper only to realise they'll have to pay to upgrade.

And now the “PS5” tag has been removed from the cheaper version on the PS Store. I wonder how me disappointed people would have preordered it thinking they were getting the PS5 version, too.

Remove this Banner Ad

PS5 Gran Turismo 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back