Preview Grand Final 2024 - Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

I barely consume any footy media, outside some of the stuff that gets linked here, match reports etc, and draft/trade news. Most commentators know very little about us. I've even debunked a few commentators this week.

Just responded to someone posing the question, which is fine for them to do, however unlikely a change will be.

that's disgusting! have you no shame!?!

I barely consume any footy media, outside some of the stuff that gets linked here, match reports etc, and draft/trade news. Most commentators know very little about us. I've even debunked a few commentators this week.

Just responded to someone posing the question, which is fine for them to do, however unlikely a change will be.
All good.
Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

King & Kane on radio today, one of them said they thought our top 5 players were better than theirs, their 5-17 players were better than ours, but our bottom 5 were better than theirs.

Rohan Connolly and md Rocket Eade on Footyology both tipping Swans. Rohan says Lions' best may be better than Swans' best but they're too erratic.

Eades thinking is Brisbane banged up and emotionally spent after last 2 weeks. Swans not only the week off but also put cue in rack agaonst Port, could have won by 80 points.

On a more important note. Has anyone let the MCC know to bring a copy of Sweet Caroline?

🙏
Pray they don't muck it up and trot out Caroline Wilson.
I happen to really like the song Sweet Caroline and think it'd be awesome if the swans crowd sang it at quarter time in full voice to counter the lions Country Road.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rohan Connolly and md Rocket Eade on Footyology both tipping Swans. Rohan says Lions' best may be better than Swans' best but they're too erratic.

Eades thinking is Brisbane banged up and emotionally spent after last 2 weeks. Swans not only the week off but also put cue in rack agaonst Port, could have won by 80 points.
Let's hope if we're in control of the game by 3/4 time that we don't put the cue in the rack and just pile on goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Grand Final 2024 - Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back