Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Sydney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately no previous grand final victory pack has had all the games in bluray- they only have the grand final in bluray with the rest of the finals in DVD. So this is likely the best we get.
Does anyone know what is the pixelation or whatever of DVD vs Blu-ray etc? The torrents of all the finals go up as high as 1080p by the look. Just wondering how this will compare to the versions in the shops.

Does anyone know what is the pixelation or whatever of DVD vs Blu-ray etc? The torrents of all the finals go up as high as 1080p by the look. Just wondering how this will compare to the versions in the shops.
I do have to admit, after watching my DVD for the first time last night, I thought the quality of my recording from my tv to a usb was better.
So you would want to hope a BluRay was a bit better than the DVD version.

I do have to admit, after watching my DVD for the first time last night, I thought the quality of my recording from my tv to a usb was better.
So you would want to hope a BluRay was a bit better than the DVD version.
My very quick googling reveals that DVD quality is 720p and Blu-ray quality is 1080p. So about the same as what is available online.

I repeat: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/afl-premiers-2024-brisbane-lions-2024-blu-ray

All games. Alt commentary. Rumour has it even Grasshopper17 stats make an appearance.
The stats by themselves should automatically make it way more expensive than that. Can't believe I give all this sh!t away for free on BigFooty.

I'd point out that I think the description there is a bit misleading; I think they might have copied and pasted that from another product. The cover image on this page clearly states it's the Grand Final, so one would assume it's the Grand Final only.

I think that’s an error on behalf of JB Hifi. It would be the same product that they are charging $90 (the Victory pack) for but 1/3 the price. Every other site has that exact item as the blu ray of the Grand Final only, with some saying only 1 disc present.

Note to self: screenshot everything so they have to honour the sale

Note to self: screenshot everything so they have to honour the sale
"JB, I got a screenshot! You need to get a dozen people to generate this product you accidentally implied existed!"

Good luck with that. :D

"JB, I got a screenshot! You need to get a dozen people to generate this product you accidentally implied existed!"

I actually got the Gold Coast City Council to buy me a lime scooter by doing something similar.

Either that or they face a lawsuit with BRAB as my representation. Their move.

I actually got the Gold Coast City Council to buy me a lime scooter by doing something similar.

There’s probably 100s of free lime scooters at the bottom of the Nerang river

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Back