Grand Final Ticket Guarantee

Remove this Banner Ad

i would place a bet on sportsbet of the tigers meeting one of geelong hawthorn doggies as these are realistically the sides that can make the GF. If we happen to make it, it will be against one of these sides.

So put 20 on each of these and if we make it you will win enough to buy one from a scalper or buy your way into a premium pack of some sort.

Anyway thats what im doing

I signed up for this in the hope we make it and in the fear of missing out

Me too...More the latter though.

I view it like an insurance premium...It might take a few years before i make a claim, but when it does happen, it'll save me from paying whatever the scalpers demand.

I view it like an insurance premium...It might take a few years before i make a claim, but when it does happen, it'll save me from paying whatever the scalpers demand.

bingo ;)

We just gotta hope iit isn't too long before the ship sails in :eek: :D

i would place a bet on sportsbet of the tigers meeting one of geelong hawthorn doggies as these are realistically the sides that can make the GF. If we happen to make it, it will be against one of these sides.

So put 20 on each of these and if we make it you will win enough to buy one from a scalper or buy your way into a premium pack of some sort.

Anyway thats what im doing

Thats ok this year when you can get great odds for us to make the grand final.
But when our odds are under $10 to make that last day in september you are going to need to put more than $75 dollars on to guarantee you a ticket.

You need to remember that these guarantees are limited and if you have one now you have first right to purchase next year and then the year after that and so on...

I can now sit confident that if We make a Grand Final I WILL be there.

If we dont I have donated an extra $75 to the best football club there is (not some sports betting agency).

Thats ok this year when you can get great odds for us to make the grand final.
But when our odds are under $10 to make that last day in september you are going to need to put more than $75 dollars on to guarantee you a ticket.

You need to remember that these guarantees are limited and if you have one now you have first right to purchase next year and then the year after that and so on...

I can now sit confident that if We make a Grand Final I WILL be there.

If we dont I have donated an extra $75 to the best football club there is (not some sports betting agency).

I should be eligible for a AFL gold membership next year so im not to concerned about missing out. But for this year the odds are good so will load up on grandfinal doubles

the same way i saw it

Hawthorn/Richmond 41.00
Geelong/Richmond 41.00
Western Bulldogs/Richmond 176.00
St. Kilda/Richmond 251.00
Collingwood/Richmond 251.00
Richmond/Carlton 251.00
Adelaide/Richmond 331.00
Richmond/Brisbane 331.00
Sydney/Richmond 401.00
Richmond/Fremantle 401.00
North Melbourne/Richmond 451.00
Richmond/Port Adelaide 501.00
Richmond/Essendon 751.00
Richmond/West Coast 801.00

Richmond/Melbourne N/A? Doesn't fit on the page? Are they just not even bothering with any bets that have the word Melbourne and Premiership in them this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final Ticket Guarantee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back