Greetings From Ireland

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 26, 2022
Cork
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Everton Cork GAA Montreal Canadiens
Hello a Carlton fan from Cork Ireland here. I've been following the Blues since when Setanta O hAilpin joined them. I'm also a fan of Everton in the english football and the Montreal Canadiens in the NHL. Yeah neither of my teams have won anything since the early to mid 90's! Hopefully 2023 will be the year, that we see Carlton finally awaken as a force to be reckoned with again!

Last edited:
Everton might win the Championship next year :D
Walsh out for the start of the season but it'll be interesting to see how they respond mentally after how 2022 ended.
Do you know many other footy fans down there in Cork?

Everton might win the Championship next year :D
Walsh out for the start of the season but it'll be interesting to see how they respond mentally after how 2022 ended.
Do you know many other footy fans down there in Cork?
There is a few AFL fans in Ireland, but the american sports like the NFL and NBA would be more popular.

I'm optimistic enough about Carltons chances next year. We just need to learn how to close games out, when we do get into winning positions. As for Everton the less said the better!

Last edited:

Met Setanta a few times. Gentleman and ended up playing some good footy for us and was rough as nails.
I've met his brother Sean Og before as well and he was the same. Setanta was a decent player for us. Although i think Zach Tuohy has been Carltons best Irish player so far.

I've met his brother Sean Og before as well and he was the same. Setanta was a decent player for us. Although i think Zach Tuohy has been Carltons best Irish player so far.
Yeah Zach was, still shattered we pushed him out he wanted to stay

Remove this Banner Ad

Greetings From Ireland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back