Remove this Banner Ad

cma6

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2006
Launceston
AFL Club
Hawthorn
brent guerra is a really good kick.

he is absolutely useless in every other area of the game!

he is a terrible defender and his decision making is awful.

we cant afford to take him into a final.

What a shit opinion! Would you be saying this if we won by a point? He played some good footy today, to unleash on him like that is ridiculous!

he was awful today. people will say "he got 23 touches so he was ok" but these are the people who think the bowdens are great and want lonie back.

he is the one weak link defensively in our back half and a half decent opposition coach will exploit him consistently.

i love the hawks and i just wonder sometimes whether a few of them realise how lucky they are to pull on our jumper!

he was awful today. people will say "he got 23 touches so he was ok" but these are the people who think the bowdens are great and want lonie back.

he is the one weak link defensively in our back half and a half decent opposition coach will exploit him consistently.

i love the hawks and i just wonder sometimes whether a few of them realise how lucky they are to pull on our jumper!

so last week againts the lions he was crap....or the week before that againts the bombers he was crap.. why do you poeple that when we loose you find a scape goat..

i remember that a few were baggin young...well young playd dam great today...........

stop pin pointing players they all should have playd better and the game is won and lost from the middle, so mitchell, robbie, taylor, hodge, lewis, and every one else should pull their heads in and play desperate football for 4 quarters.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brent guerra is a really good kick.

he is absolutely useless in every other area of the game!

he is a terrible defender and his decision making is awful.

we cant afford to take him into a final.

A reactionary comment made out of frustration and disappointment. Now imagine how Brent would be feeling now. Supporters need to remember that the players hurt too after a loss like this. Luckily we have a chance for redemption next week. Guerra skill's and experience will be required. 9 times out of 10 Guerra makes the right decision which it pretty good in today's fast paced and pressurised footy. He is also one of the few players on our list with finals experience and for that he is indespensible IMO.

He worries me when he kicks it out from the square. His descision making is so worrying sometimes!

A reactionary comment made out of frustration and disappointment. Now imagine how Brent would be feeling now. Supporters need to remember that the players hurt too after a loss like this. Luckily we have a chance for redemption next week. Guerra skill's and experience will be required. 9 times out of 10 Guerra makes the right decision which it pretty good in today's fast paced and pressurised footy. He is also one of the few players on our list with finals experience and for that he is indespensible IMO.

A fit Danny Jacobs is the other one.

Remove this Banner Ad

guerra to box hill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back