Media Guns Towers to open up a Hectic Flip Out

Remove this Banner Ad

As the West Coast Wonders bow out for Season 36 after the one of the most exciting semi-finals ever seen
It was only fitting to reward their departing Co-Captain with his own store in Guns Towers

The departing Captain was moved out of position mid-week and Kilroy kept him goalless in one of the
best defensive efforts of the season (I did mention he was played out of postion)

Would this game get him down, no way !! He walked off the ground knowing the finishing touches were only weeks
away before the grand opening of Guns Towers very own Flip Out

1700979922769.jpeg

He has been one of the best players in the League both on and off the qooty field over the past 6 seasons
EKA's, ALL-SFA's, Mobbs you name he's done it

One area he has enjoyed from the moment he entered SFA has been media and it's only fitting I reward him not
only with a Flip Out Franchise but his very own office to run Hectic Cheese Media

Hectic Cheese.png

Without any further ado, I'd like to welcome the
newest member of the East Side Hawks ;

CHEESEY.png

damicky

Stay tuned for more exciting news from Guns Towers in the coming weeks

As the West Coast Wonders bow out for Season 36 after the one of the most exciting semi-finals ever seen
It was only fitting to reward their departing Co-Captain with his own store in Guns Towers

The departing Captain was moved out of position mid-week and Kilroy kept him goalless in one of the
best defensive efforts of the season (I did mention he was played out of postion)

Would this game get him down, no way !! He walked off the ground knowing the finishing touches were only weeks
away before the grand opening of Guns Towers very own Flip Out

View attachment 1861165

He has been one of the best players in the League both on and off the qooty field over the past 6 seasons
EKA's, ALL-SFA's, Mobbs you name he's done it

One area he has enjoyed from the moment he entered SFA has been media and it's only fitting I reward him not
only with a Flip Out Franchise but his very own office to run Hectic Cheese Media

View attachment 1861178

Without any further ado, I'd like to welcome the
newest member of the East Side Hawks ;

View attachment 1861167

damicky

Stay tuned for more exciting news from Guns Towers in the coming weeks

Callums_Guns I am impressed with your recruitment efforts

the only difference I can see right now between me and you is

7d41e593-cd17-4e19-b071-b2431e21dc6c_text.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably would have kept this announcement to the team PM all things considered Callums_Guns.

Best of luck to all concerned.

I don't know how to feel about being the co-captain that the Cheese walked out on...
the only issue you should have with you ability to be a Captain is that you didn't throw the cheese out first

the only issue you should have with you ability to be a Captain is that you didn't throw the cheese out first
We don’t mind a bit of mould here at the Hawks. Adds plenty of flavour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Guns Towers to open up a Hectic Flip Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back