Cancelled
Veteran The Fred Medal
Oct 11, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
What are your opinions on the man? i just bought his cd and its pretty good. i hope he has a long good career, seems like such a nice honest bloke with some actual integrity.
not a bad voice either:)

Originally posted by Groove
What are your opinions on the man? i just bought his cd and its pretty good. i hope he has a long good career, seems like such a nice honest bloke with some actual integrity.
not a bad voice either:)

Yeah I generally agree with that. I personally wouldn't go and buy his cd, but I can still happily listen to most of his music. He definitely seems like a good, honest bloke and I'd have no worries if he was topping our charts for years to come. He's by no means one of my favourites, but good luck to him.

Geeze, that was quick. They must've had that thing recorded before the winner was even announced. Guy would've shown up, done a bit of karaoke, and now John Foreman can sit back and watch the royalties roll in.

I don't rate his music as such because that is my taste. But he's at least a decent singer, and no where near as bad as the group that made up bardot and scandulus.

I was just happy that the winner of AI wasn't an embrassment.

Originally posted by Zeke
He is a nice bloke, loves his footy. He's actually a friend of a friend, I've never actually met him, but knowa few people that know him quite well.

The irony is killing me.

Originally posted by Zeke
He is a nice bloke, loves his footy. He's actually a friend of a friend, I've never actually met him, but knowa few people that know him quite well.

Not Luke Toia by any chance?

This has to be one of the classics. The post straight from the Suzi Olsen play book.

Todays lesson: Bignoting myself in some vauge way 101

Originally posted by Mr X

This has to be one of the classics. The post straight from the Suzi Olsen play book.

Musashi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was trying to bignote, I would have said I was related to him, in typical Suzi style.

His first single is really, really bad... and has pretty much threatened his music career before it's started. The film clip is just about the worst you could ask for, and I'd love it if he could just ease up on the melodramatic singing style just for once.

Sure he's a nice guy, though.

Originally posted by Milkman
Geeze, that was quick. They must've had that thing recorded before the winner was even announced. Guy would've shown up, done a bit of karaoke, and now John Foreman can sit back and watch the royalties roll in.
Whoa that's freaky. They said almost those exact same words on the radio this morning. Of course you'd already posted before then but freaky all the same.
Apparently they'd already recorded alot of backing tracks and such to suit a few different styles of music so I guess your right, All he had to do was come in and "follow the bouncing dot".
I can't really stand the guy's single that's going around at the moment but since he's an aussie who's supposed to be going big places I wish him luck.

Originally posted by Bresh
His first single is really, really bad... and has pretty much threatened his music career before it's started. The film clip is just about the worst you could ask for, and I'd love it if he could just ease up on the melodramatic singing style just for once.

Sure he's a nice guy, though.

coming from someone who thinks the sun shines out 50 cent's poop hole, I think we can all take this opinion with a grain of salt.
(or was that a gram of smack)

FWIW, I think the guy can sing, but would not buy his music.

coming from someone who thinks the sun shines out 50 cent's poop hole, I think we can all take this opinion with a grain of salt.
(or was that a gram of smack)

What the **** are you talking about?

Care to provide me with some quotes where I provide even the faintest idea that I enjoy 50 Cent's music?

Apology accepted. Normally I wouldn't react so harshly, but this is 'Fiddy' Cent we are discussing here... ;)

I bought Guy's album on Monday and I can honestly say I love it!

I wasn't overly sure whether i'd like it or not as I wasn't keen on some of the things he sang on Idol.

A worth while buy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Guy Sebastian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back