JF_Bay_22_SCG

Premiership Player
Mar 23, 2003
Maidstone Vic
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
FC Bayern,Port Melbourne
So GWS have a Cheer Squad in Adelaide? Who the hell are they? Where the hell are they from? Who did they barrack for last season?

And what the hell is somebody waving an Israel flag for? In celebration of a player who gets about $100000 a possession? :rolleyes:

I cannot believe for the life of me that GWS 'fans' actually travelled to Adelaide. Or has the AFL flown people over so it looks good in television?

Rent a crowd anyone? :rolleyes:

JF

So GWS have a Cheer Squad in Adelaide? Who the hell are they? Where the hell are they from? Who did they barrack for last season?

And what the hell is somebody waving an Israel flag for? In celebration of a player who gets about $100000 a possession? :rolleyes:

I cannot believe for the life of me that GWS 'fans' actually travelled to Adelaide. Or has the AFL flown people over so it looks good in television?

JF

What's gotten your goat up?

goat-grazing-argan-tree.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JF

LOL absolutely no doubt whatsoever they are rent a crowd and you can guarantee it is paid for by the AFL. Pretty sad actually.

GWS's Adelaide 'cheer squad' ≈ North Korea's 'supporters' at the last World Cup. Enough said.

Maybe people from Western Sydney who are passionate about Footy

Nah, that can't possibly be it
IiwjX.gif

Shit thread OP.

And coming form a Sydney supporter, lol.

There's nothing like being de-educated by sitting at the SCG listening to Sydney supporters trying to understand the game.

How dare you have a go at GWS fans.

Last time you sat at the SCG? Name the year, round opponent and Bay you sat in please.

I'm pretty sure I was sitting right behind you. If you've got any questions on the rules, player names, or even where to buy a pie at half time, just drop me a PM. Thanks for coming.

JF

Maybe these guys turncoated:

[youtube]KWQVW3oIXZE&feature=related[/youtube]

JF

I was one of them.....i support two teams, Port and whoever plays the cows :D:thumbsu:

JF

They'll have more fans than Sydney FC when rthey play ALeague too.

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS fans in Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back