Discussion GWS jersey ideas (with poll)

Current GWS jerseys - prefer the big G to go away or stay? (2 different votes allowed)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Discarnate

Team Captain
Oct 10, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Something to do for 15 minutes while procrastinating (low quality art/PS) but the ideas are clear.
(forgive the note like structure of the post - just thoughts really)

If you don't like the massive off centre G on GWS jerseys, what would work instead?
Are these ideas worth pursuing?

(charcoal stripes are not major just to help balance space, probably best at a low transparency (watermark like - so not in your face but they still do their job).

(probably still avoiding traditional designs and keeping the G in a smaller way).

Thoughts?

That G really bothers me when I see it centered like that. The slant and whatnot almost forces it to be used on the side of a jumper unfortunately. Would really like to see a few mock ups of a rebrand for GWS.

What ideas do you think would work for them?
Totally removing the G (at least in its current style) or keeping it still somehow?

Happy to play with ideas if I get time and some decent ones come in.

This should be their set.
6Aqltsk.png

Havn't seen those Klim, I like it. I can rest easy now knowing someone is on the job. I like your solution for the G (smaller logo).
Non- traditional AFL design overall would be the go as well, which you have also hit on. Thanks for the post. (I can mess around with something else in my spare time now :))

This should be their set.
6Aqltsk.png

Not to be over the top here, but I like the stripes on that side as it represents the west.
You wouldn't even need the white as the orange and charcoal are far enough apart.

My take on GWS kits.
I don't think they need the G, but I'm also OK with them doing something non-traditional.
So here's my proposed changes:
Template.png
Unfortunately it just looks like a Wests Tigers ripoff. The design itself is fine, but I dont think GWS would take it because of the code rivalry they have out here

Unfortunately it just looks like a Wests Tigers ripoff. The design itself is fine, but I dont think GWS would take it because of the code rivalry they have out here
Well, that's the problem with using their colours.
I think they're stuck with them, and that also they probably deliberately went for something close, but not the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion GWS jersey ideas (with poll)

Back