handy HINTS around the home

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy

Debutant
Jun 17, 2001
i'm renting with a friend and little hints around the home would be helpful.

things like cleaning windows with newspaper as it helps it look shiny and clean are greats helps.

And things in the kitchen. We need help here!~!

Thankss.

Yeah - here's a few

get a lock for your door.
if your friend wears sarongs with nothing underneath - stay where you are.
dont keep your room too funky or neat otherwise people will hold unauthorised parties in there.

Ah, Spidey....... VERY good hints there. VERY. Also good to see you prefer to do your own washing!!! I'd say in this day and age to see young kids like you want to do your own washing is great and rare, but that would make me sound old and washed up, which i am not!!! :D

Originally posted by BluesBabe666
Ah, Spidey....... VERY good hints there. VERY. Also good to see you prefer to do your own washing!!! I'd say in this day and age to see young kids like you want to do your own washing is great and rare, but that would make me sound old and washed up, which i am not!!! :D

when u see 50 dollar g strings and 89 dollar bras get ruined by a menacing mother with no brains it's enough to make u want to handwash your clothes for the rest of your life!

another hint which is more to do with money is you hopefully have saved up heaps of stuff so u r right for when u move to your new place. Dunno if it's your first time outta home or not but i have already bought tonns of stuff for when i move out hopefully in the second half of the year. Am gonna decorate my place so kool like a barbie shack :D But yeh am collecting lots now so that when i do move in and gotta pay bills then i wont be hit with extra expenses!

Originally posted by BluesBabe666
Ah, yes. Mothers. Is your Mum old? Mines 47 and she is pretty cool with that... she's a fan of the garment bag!

47 is a good number! (ricky's)

yeh shes an old bat 52 or somethin i think not sure shes had cosmetic surgery to disguise it hehe

These things get ruined even in a garment bag (boys thats wot u put ya delicates in when u wash er if guys have delicates) Plus my mum buys those holy ones so all the bra clips get caught in them anyway.

The washing machine put black oil on one white lacey one :eek: so i exchanged it the sneaky way myself :D just swapped it over in the dressing room

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk
47 is a good number! (ricky's)

yeh shes an old bat 52 or somethin i think not sure shes had cosmetic surgery to disguise it hehe

These things get ruined even in a garment bag (boys thats wot u put ya delicates in when u wash er if guys have delicates) Plus my mum buys those holy ones so all the bra clips get caught in them anyway.

The washing machine put black oil on one white lacey one :eek: so i exchanged it the sneaky way myself :D just swapped it over in the dressing room

Dont you know that anyone with a y at the end of their name (men that is) are bad news?! Blech.... *shivers*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Howdy
i'm renting with a friend and little hints around the home would be helpful.

things like cleaning windows with newspaper as it helps it look shiny and clean are greats helps.

And things in the kitchen. We need help here!~!

Thankss.

It's all very easy. just get the following

1. Chef
2. Ironing lady
3. Cleaner
4. Window cleaner
5. Gardener
6. Mistress or Stud (or both)
7. Chauffer
8. Season tickets for WCE
9. Home hairdresser and manicurist.
10. Visiting dogwash service
11. Dog walker
12 Decent burglar alarm (grrrrr)
13 Answering sevice
14 ADSL telephone service with permanent internet connection
15 Book on how to apply mascara without opening mouth (bet no woman can do that)

Remove this Banner Ad

handy HINTS around the home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back