Remove this Banner Ad

Sick Puppy

Debutant
Sep 30, 2002
Tha Dog Pound
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Nineteen Huh?

The next two years are apparently Nothing ages so you arn't yet an adut but neither are you any longer a child, i've just been through those years with people telling me this along the way so i thought i'd let you know to ignore the oldies because all they are really saying is that they WISH they were able to go back to those days if they can even remember back that far!

Anyway i'll probably cop a caining after that but HAPPY BIRTHDAY a hopefully you get what you wished for. :) ;) :cool:

Originally posted by Sick Puppy
Nineteen Huh?

The next two years are apparently Nothing ages so you arn't yet an adut but neither are you any longer a child, i've just been through those years with people telling me this along the way so i thought i'd let you know to ignore the oldies because all they are really saying is that they WISH they were able to go back to those days if they can even remember back that far!

Anyway i'll probably cop a caining after that but HAPPY BIRTHDAY a hopefully you get what you wished for. :) ;) :cool:

You sassy young whippersnapper. It wasn't all that long ago that I was nineteen i'll have you know. Noy as the earth measures time anyway. So i don't think I'm an 'oldie', knock on wood.

Was that the door?

No. Now what was i saying. Oh yes, so I said to Bob Menzies " Bobby, you just study hard at school and there is no telling where you could end up."

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Bidthday B'dogsforever30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back