Recommitted Harry McKay [Re-signs through to end of 2030]

Remove this Banner Ad

We have 3 first rounds this year if you’s decide on this year

Either way
I wouldn't care a hell of a lot if he was Sydney bound. Great club, gave me a boner that lasted 5 hours last night and have always dealt in good faith with us. George and Newman for nothing each the last few years and we know any role player that would come back in a deal would walk into our best 22 with a balanced approach playing team first football.

We will have money to burn next year and coming out of contract and the supposed salary cap pressure mounting (see here, and see here) so this should definitely be on.

Would have zero problems offering this bloke to be the next million dollar man. Heavily front end a contract and lead us back to where we belong. Winning finals bound (hopefully :p)

We will have money to burn next year and coming out of contract and the supposed salary cap pressure mounting (see here, and see here) so this should definitely be on.

Would have zero problems offering this bloke to be the next million dollar man. Heavily front end a contract and lead us back to where we belong. Winning finals bound (hopefully :p)
It's like you're trying to talk this fantasy into reality.

10/10 for effort.

Don't you guys have money to burn this year? Still hasn't helped get a single player to join up.

Why would Harry leave to join Essendon? Seriously?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't you guys have money to burn this year? Still hasn't helped get a single player to join up.

Well, let's see. Bombers gave a good coach and excellent board stability.

Good finals recent finals winning track record and have shown great respect for young players medical welfare over the journey.

Signing on us a bit like the equivalent of deciding to use your holidays and life savings on an 8 week tour of Iran.

Well, let's see. Bombers gave a good coach and excellent board stability.

Good finals recent finals winning track record and have shown great respect for young players medical welfare over the journey.

Signing on us a bit like the equivalent of deciding to use your holidays and life savings on an 8 week tour of Iran.
Well you've sold me! Where do I sign up? Just a little info, Harry is a slightly better investment than a 45 year old me.

It's like you're trying to talk this fantasy into reality.

10/10 for effort.

Need something to see me through another cesspool of a season from us

Once a coach is announced im sure we'll likely see some activity, Dodo bird just can't help himself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Harry McKay [Re-signs through to end of 2030]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back