Unrestricted Free Agent Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Perryman is good business cos of where they stand in this draft mostly. I’m sure they’d rather be in the Dan Houston battle but this is better then just doing nothing

Is it good business, he's played 19 games in 2 years at a cost of 1.2 million. Turns 30 next season and still has 3 seasons to run on that contract.
I think so. A key forward who plays a role, costs you nothing via trade and only a fairly modest 650K in cap...

Can't hold the fact he did a knee against the player or the recruiting ethos, can happen to anyone.

I'd do the deal again.

The number of 'million dollar players' in the coming years will increase massively given the new CBA and TV rights.

Means 850k in the future is the equivalent of 650-700ish, not the end of the world.

That being said, depending on his expected role, he should be a ready made replcement for either Crisp (Mid/Forward) or Howe (Floating HB). Given his time at the Giants, I hope he is willing to take the Howe role.

The number of 'million dollar players' in the coming years will increase massively given the new CBA and TV rights.

Means 850k in the future is the equivalent of 650-700ish, not the end of the world.

That being said, depending on his expected role, he should be a ready made replcement for either Crisp (Mid/Forward) or Howe (Floating HB). Given his time at the Giants, I hope he is willing to take the Howe role.
Different player to Howe.

There arent may players that are like Howe TBH.

But Perryman can play the 3rd tall role alongside Moore and Frampton. Not saying that Frampton is the forever solution either...
He's 186cm and tested in the lowest percentile for vertical leap. He's not remotely a 3rd tall option.

More a flanker / maybe developable as a mid.

7 years though.

Absolutely happily pay him 850k.

Internal rumours from people in the know have said he was earmarked for GWS. Apparently an amazing on field leader. Can see why he’s commanding so much money and so much interest.

Not fussed at all in Cumming going to Adelaide but I’ll be very disappointed if we don’t get Perryman.

He’s absolutely worth paying in my mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back