Have you ever predicted something accurately that you are proud of?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sekaj

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 18, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
For example I predicted that Mark Williams would be sacked as coach of Port Power this year and I was proven 100% correct which upset and humiliated Toots Hibbert greatly.

How about you?

PS: For the few of you not familiar with Toots Hibbert, he's the soft little sissy who went into hiding for months after 119. An act which he repeated this year while his rabble went on their current losing streak.

For example I predicted that Mark Williams would be sacked as coach of Port Power this year and I was proven 100% correct which upset and humiliated Toots Hibbert greatly.

How about you?

PS: For the few of you not familiar with Toots Hibbert, he's the soft little sissy who went into hiding for months after 119. An act which he repeated this year while his rabble went on their current losing streak.

I predict this thread won't go for to long

I predicted the eagles would win the flag in 06. Reason, in 2005, we beat sydney by 4 points, on the grand final they beat us by 4 points.:(

In 06 we lost to them by 1 point, on gf day we won by a point. :D

How about you?

You mean like this? 2009 is not 2010. Mutual termination of employment is not a sacking.

I have heard from a good source that Mark Williams will be sacked in 2009 regardless of what the team achieves (barring a miraculous premiership which won't happen).

I would post this on the main board but it probably wouldn't last long there. The reason I'm starting this thread is so that I can bump it up when the time comes.

You heard it here first on Bay 13.

im-a-chikin-lol.jpg

I predicted The_Douche would create more lame Crows related threads than any other Poort poster.

I also predict that The_Douche will never admit he's wrong about the following statement......

Originally Posted by The_Douche
Both Westhoff’s will be better forwards than anything the Camry Crows have had in the last ten years.

Yes, in 2008 I was working at Samsungs head office and I said to anyone listening that I would win the 40' Lcd Tv at Samsungs 21st Birthday picnic up here in Sydney. I even went so far as to write my name on the box...and lo and behold..

I predicted West Coast would win the 2006 Grand Final by a point. The pattern is so glaring now that it had to be set up somehow.

I also get a warm fuzzy feeling inside whenever I tip Richmond to win correctly.

Predicted Spain would win the World Cup and won significant coin.

Predicted England would win thev Ashes at Melbourne....

Whoops that is still the future.

How about you?

Well done son that was a great effort and 100 per cent correct.

See if i can be as good the SANFL will NOT move to the AO

Quote:Originally Posted by Sekaj
My claim was that he will NOT be coach of the Power in 2010. Nothing has changed.

Excellent work....

I predicted , CBF finding it, that Primus would be Port's next coach ...

and look ...he is !
:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I predict that a host of Port Power fans will have a sook in this thread.

Actually, that is probably incorrect as there aren't enough of them left on the Bay to comprise a 'host'.

So maybe just a few.

Predicted at the end of last season that we'd beat Brisbane in Round 5, and took heavy fire and ridicule for it from opposition fans virtually without exception.

Then we flogged Brisbane by 50 points in that game. Glorious :D

I have 100% tipping accuracy with West Coast this year. A lot of people may not rate that but it is actually pretty good when you think about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you ever predicted something accurately that you are proud of?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back