Hawthorn footy trip

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 22, 2004
Hobart
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Is it true that Hawthorn will be sending their players to three different locations for thier footy trip based on player experience and knowledge of the club culture?

Rookies and young players will be sent to Jamaica to to get a better understanding of and an easing into the "the family club"

Most other players will head to the Golden Triangle region of Asia for rest and relaxation, while some veterens have decided to go to Columbia for a little more hardcore excitement?

thoughts?

I hear for Kangas end of season trip, the club has managed to hire some garbage pick-up trucks and are planning a day tour of North Melbourne. The platers are believed to be over the moon at the chance of riding on the back of the trucks, and some are even using the exercise as a vocotional exercise, as this is their chosen future empolyment.

I hear for Kangas end of season trip, the club has managed to hire some garbage pick-up trucks and are planning a day tour of North Melbourne. The platers are believed to be over the moon at the chance of riding on the back of the trucks, and some are even using the exercise as a vocotional exercise, as this is their chosen future empolyment.

We have the same info source Thaihawk..

I actually heard that the truck is big enough to fit the whole team as well as all 15 nembers :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn footy trip

Remove this Banner Ad

Back