NO TROLLS Hawthorn Racism Review - Sensitive issues discussed. Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t use this thread as an opportunity to troll North or any other clubs, you’ll be removed from the discussion. Stick to the topic and please keep it civil and respectful to those involved. Keep personal arguements out of this thread.
Help moderators by not quoting obvious trolls and use the report button, please and thank you.

If you feel upset or need to talk you can call either Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636 or Lifeline on 13 11 14 at any time.

- Crisis support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders 13YARN (13 92 76) 13YARN - Call 13 92 76 | 24 /7

This is a serious topic, please treat it as such.

Videos, statements etc in the OP here:

Link to Hawthorn Statement. - Link to ABC Sports article. - Leaked Report

Process Plan - https://resources.afl.com.au/afl/do...erms-of-Reference-and-Process-Plan-FINAL-.pdf

AFL Ends Investigation - 'Imperfect resolution' as Hawks probe ends, no one charged

DO NOT QUOTE THREADS FROM OTHER BOARDS

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been the modus operandi of abusers for more than a century, not sure I'd be using it as a template.
Sad that people still think this is the best way to handle incidents.

We have so many reasoable and much more educated and learned people on the subject, even just posting in this thread ( South of the Yarra primarily) and all most wanna do is point out that courts will likely throw this out. Which really doesnt prove anything except that the courts are not equipped, at all, to deal with this sort of thing.

Blokes throwing up Nazi salutes arent getting any penalties so we can be pretty assured that the courts are not a representative arbiter of what is and is not racist.

This really is a special kind of anti Aboriginal post. Ooo legal teams, that must be scary to Aboriginal people.

‘a kangaroo court stacked with aboriginal advocates who are essentially highly paid elitist social justice peddling actors for their own benefits.’

That is just a really naive or ridiculous comment. Not sure which on. And I will ask again, stop using the word Aborigine.

Aborigine is offensive? errrr im sorry, since when. That's the name of their race.

There are multiple levels and forms of racism.

Yes, sure, i agree. The shit that went on at hawthorn was not racist.

Cutting off alchohol drug buddies were not considered racist.

Not allowing late teens, early 20s to **** around and getting girls pregnant was not racist.

Expecting high standard of players were not considered racist.

Aborigine is offensive? errrr im sorry, since when. That's the name of their race.
You might want to consider that you don't actually know much about the issue and perhaps should stop typing for a while.

Last edited:
Ummm you used Aboriginal, so can you point out which term was offensive?

I will point out that Aboriginal is the correct terminology and Aborigine can be highly offensive to many

Sad that people still think this is the best way to handle incidents.

We have so many reasoable and much more educated and learned people on the subject, even just posting in this thread ( South of the Yarra primarily) and all most wanna do is point out that courts will likely throw this out. Which really doesnt prove anything except that the courts are not equipped, at all, to deal with this sort of thing.

Blokes throwing up Nazi salutes arent getting any penalties so we can be pretty assured that the courts are not a representative arbiter of what is and is not racist.

If court of law isn't the ultimate arbiter on law then i don't know what.

Do you prefer aboriginal elder type court or the people court where they are essentially lynch mobs.

Making false accusations of racism is as criminal as racist behaviours.

This entire saga is based off a review done by an aborigine who STOLE money from his own community.

His nephew as a piece of turd useless player who did not want to conform to the high standard of a professional sporting club and now is retrospectiving targetting those who tried to get him up to standard.

This is like me suing my old teachers for being too harsh on me back in the old school days.

Guess what, we are going to fed court with legal teams and a kangaroo court stacked with aboriginal advocates who are essentially highly paid elitist social justice peddling actors for their own benefits.
Lol WTF is this cooker stuff? :D

Begone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Errrrr mate, you look like you failed English, aboriginal is the adjective of the aborigine.

E.g.1. Rioli is an aborigine from the Naranjiri Nation.

E.g.2. Rioli is an professional footballer of Aboriginal background.

Go figure

Why will you not listen when I am telling you that the word Aborigine is offensive to many Aboriginals. Why can't you just listen and learn.

Why will you not listen when I am telling you that the word Aborigine is offensive to many Aboriginals. Why can't you just listen and learn.

Sadly, he has no interest in learning.

If court of law isn't the ultimate arbiter on law then i don't know what.

Do you prefer aboriginal elder type court or the people court where they are essentially lynch mobs.

Making false accusations of racism is as criminal as racist behaviours.

This entire saga is based off a review done by an aborigine who STOLE money from his own community.

His nephew as a piece of turd useless player who did not want to conform to the high standard of a professional sporting club and now is retrospectiving targetting those who tried to get him up to standard.

This is like me suing my old teachers for being too harsh on me back in the old school days.
Stunned that this man has been suspended. Absolutely stunned.

Remove this Banner Ad

NO TROLLS Hawthorn Racism Review - Sensitive issues discussed. Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back